Year 6 Chapter 5

The Golden Team left the Great Hall, going back to the Gryffindor common room. Y/n turned around, hoping Draco would run up to her... hug her... like they did every year. But he only offered her a weak smile, turning around and heading off to the Slytherin common room with Amelia at his side.

"I think we're in need of a welcome back party, bitches." Y/n mumbled, making her friends grin in excitement.

"When do you reckon?" Ron asked, linking arms with her, Harry doing so on the other side.

"I'll figure it out. But every 4th year and above better be there."

"I'll do that. Everyone listens to the 'chosen one'" Harry joked.

"Drinks?"

"I'll write to Fred and George." Ron nodded.

"Music, timings and ways to avoid getting caught?"

"As much as I disapprove, I'll do it." Hermione spoke.

"Then it's settled. We're returning with a bang."

•—•

The next day, all plans on the party had been put to a pause as lessons had started. Hermione was out of the bloody form before you could even wake up. Ron, Harry and Y/n stood on ledge, watching first years struggle as they navigated their way through Hogwarts, laughing at them.

"Don't you have potions?" Ron asked.

"Ron, I could stand here till 30 seconds before the lesson starts and get there on time." She replied.

"How long do you have left?" Harry asked.

"3 minutes."

"Potter, Spade." McGonagall called, and the smiles on your faces faded.

"Oh, this can't be good." He muttered, getting off the ledge.

"Tell me, I haven't forgiven her after she drowned me in fourth year. I bet she enjoyed it too." Y/n grumbled, hopping off too and going to the Professor.

"Enjoying ourselves, are we? I'd think as you two grow up, you'd mature." She spoke, Death glaring the duo.

"I had a free period this morning, Professor." Harry spoke.

"And I still have 2 minutes and 15 seconds till potions. I can get there in less than 10."

"So I noticed your free period. And speaking of potions, I would think Mr. Potter would like to take the subject. Or is it no longer your ambition to become an Auror?" She asked Harry.

"It was, but I was told I had to get an 'Outstanding' in my OWL." He countered.

"Spade, you have 1 minute and 43 seconds. But back to Potter, you were told that when Professor Snape was teaching potions. However, Professor Slughorn is perfectly happy to accept NEWT students with 'Exceeds Expectations'. Spade, that's 1 minute and 27 seconds."

"DADA is going to suck with Snape." Y/n mumbled.

"It's the main subject to become an Auror, Y/n." Harry whisper shouted, before turning back to the Professor.

"Brilliant, I'll head their straightaway." Harry spoke, looking like he was going to die. He despised potions.

"Oh good, good, and take Weasley with you. He looks far too happy over there." She chuckled, as the duo turned away.

"Can you give us a lift?" Harry asked, realizing that if they walked they'd be late.

"No." She smiled sarcastically, disappearing from beside Harry, only leaving a slight Scarlet fog.

•Two souls•On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara