Year 3 Chapter 11

"What the fuck Malfoy!" Y/n snapped, as she appeared in Draco's dorm room. He had a single room, so not worry of any other Slytherins catching on.

"Woah! What's wrong Darling." Draco jumped, as Y/n had appeared out of nowhere and instantly yelled at him.

"Death sentence? Really Draco?"

"Y/n—"

"No Draco! This is! This is inhuman!" Y/n continued to ramble.

"Y/n, listen!" Draco raised his voice, shaking the girl's shoulders slightly.

"I didn't ask for the death sentence. I knew how much that would upset you."

"Then you better tell me the whole story." Draco sighed, before pulling you into his lap, and at the sudden movement, Spark had crawled out of your pocket and onto your shoulder. Causing Draco to slightly jump.

"When I returned home, for Christmas, my mother saw my injury. And even though I exaggerated it a little, my mother didn't seem to agree..."

"Your mother? You never talk about her. You've spoken endlessly about your dad, but you never mentioned your mum."

"Mostly cause she babies me... a lot. So when she saw the injury, she was in a for of rage and demanded the creature to be banished from Hogwarts. My father, like he always does, silently obliged. At the hearing, he might of,m exaggerated the case a little and before he realized, Buckbeak was sentenced to death. I begged my Mother to do something. I knew how much it would upset you, but she said a deadly creature like that deserved what was to come. The situation isn't in my control anymore." Draco sighed.

"Oh."

"Yea. I can't do much Y/n. I'm sorry." Draco smiled sadly. Upset he couldn't do one thing for his dear girlfriend.

"Knowing you tried is good enough Draco." She smiled. Leaning back and locking lips.

However, they were interrupted by Spark climbing onto Draco, causing him to jump back and squeal.

"WHAT THE FRICK IS THAT THING!?"

"Draco. Relax, it's the ferret I was talking about. Spark. Sparkie, this is Draco." Y/n spoke, holding the ferret out for Draco to pet.

"It looks vicious."

"You have to start your inspections somewhere!"

"In fact, I have, Dumbledore instructed me to look for an animal, which wasn't a cat, toad or owl. That eliminates all first years. Half the second years, and 1/3 of the third years. I will need to take Spark into suspicion though. Do you know anyone else who has a different animal?"

"Well, Ron has a rat, but he's missing. Parvati has a hamster you might want to check out. And most definitely look at Seamus' fish."

"How do you bring a fish?"

"No idea."

"What's to anyway, why do you need to look at these animals?"

"Dumbledore suspects one of them in an animagus, and he wants me to do little research on Petter Pettigrew. The old goof says something about his story isn't adding up. Bit Pettigrew died 12 years ago, so I have no idea what the fuss is. All I know, Pettigrew lost one finger."

"Start there!"

"What?"

"Check which animals have a missing finger or toe!"

Draco's face went blank and he immediately checked Spark's limbs.

"All clear. Spark's safe." He chuckled, ruffling your hair and the. Gently petting Spark on the head.