Year 4 Chapter 2

"Stay together! Keep up girls! Not you Y/n!" Arthur spoke, as the group tried to navigate their way through the crowd.

They looked around in amazement, with wide smiles on their faces, mostly Irish people were there, waving their flags, filled with pride. Amos and Cedric soon parted way with us, and said they'd see us at the match.

"Bye Y/n!" Cedric smiled, his fluffy hair slightly covering his eyes.

"Bye Cedric." You softly smiled back, just to be polite.

"Ah! Home sweet home!" Arthur smiled, showing a small tent.

"Weasley Twins, are sleeping outside, no way I want one of their feet on me!" Nick complained, as everyone started to head inside. Everyone went in, Y/n and Harry being the last ones outside. They pulled open the curtain thing to see it was much bigger on the inside.

"Girls! Pick a bunk and unpack!"

"Sick!" Y/n laughed, pulling Harry inside.

"Ron! Get out of the kitchen! We're all hungry."

"Yea! Get out of the kitchen Ron!" The twins mocked.

"Feet off the table!"

"Feet of the table!"

"I love magic!" Harry said in awe, Y/n smiled, slinging and arm around him, and leading him into one of the rooms to pick a bunk.

•—•

Later that day, they all climbed up 100 flights of stairs or so, to get to their seats

"Blimey Dad! How far up are we?" Ron asked.

"Well, put it this way: if it rains, you'll be the first to know." Bratty Lucius Malfoy snarked as he came up to you lot. And charming Draco Malfoy followed.

Harry, Ron, Hermione and Y/n smiled at seeing him, and Harry even let out a small wave, but it was soon rejected by Draco snarling at them, well, not Y/n.

"Mudbloods and Blood traitors." He mumbled, loud enough for them to hear. And they smiled instantly fell.

"Father and I are in the minister's box. By personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself."

"Oh fudge, they fixed Malfoy." Ron grumbled.

"Oi! Y/n! Go break him again." Harry whispered.

"Don't boast, Draco!" Lucius scolded, jabbing him with that ugly and tacky cane.

"There's no need with these people." Y/n and Harry got defensive, and he started to shove his friends out of the way.

"Do enjoy yourself won't you. Will you can." Lucius said. With his pain in the ass voice.

"You better shut it, Rip off Barbie, or that cane will be so far down your throat, it'll be impossible to get it back out!" Y/n said, venom and spite in her voice. She sent one last glare his way, before looking at Draco, who winked at her, and then she turned around. Not before giving him a smile though. And the Malfoy's left too.

•—•

"I told you these seats would be worth the wait!" Amos Diggory exclaimed as we climbed to the topmost row, and the Irish swooped right past us.

"It's the Irish!" Fred exclaimed.

"There's Troy! And Mullet! And Moran!"