Year 3 Chapter 4

Once the Spade twins and Draco reached the Hospital wing, the blonde boy was instantly placed on one of the many beds in the Hospital Wing, still groaning and clutching onto his arm. He tossed and turned on the bed, and honestly, looked a bit like a drama queen. A very snobby one in fact. 

"Is he crying? Now that's a tad of an overreaction." Nick whispered to his sister, hoping Malfoy hadn't heard him. He probably didn't as he was too busy whining while Madame Pomfery attempted to gather all her supplies.

"Oh hush up. You'd be worse if it was you who got injured." Y/n swatted her arm at her brother before taking a seat beside Draco on the bed. Nick rolled his eyes and followed his sister, standing next to the bed. 

"Mr. Malfoy, take off your robe and shirt before the people start to think you're ready to convert to Gryffindor. The blood is everywhere." Draco's eyes widen in horror at the thought of being placed in... Gryffindor, or ever being considered a Gryffindor. He immediately slipped his robe off and unbuttoned his shirt, only leaving him in a vest he had under. Y/n's eyes grew wide and she started to blush, turning away from the now-undressed Draco.

Draco continued to toss and turn, not wanting Madame Pomfery to come anywhere near his cuts. Y/n rolled her eyes at his antics and used her magic to take the cotton ball and rubbing alcohol out of Madame Pomfery's hand. She scooted closer to Draco, him now looking at her with curiosity evident in his eyes. 

"Show me your arm." The Gryffindor girl calmly stated. Draco listened to her, his arm now closer to the Spade girl. She slightly leaned forward, grabbed his arm, and placed a bit of the rubbing alcohol on the cotton. "This will sting Draco. You can grab onto Nicky's hand if you really need it. Rizz him up." Y/n spoke, sarcasm dripping from her voice. Nick, however, thought she was being completely serious and reached his hand out for Draco to hold. Draco looked at it with slight disgust and discomfort before holding the Ravenclaw's hand.

"Ready." Draco stated, taking in a sharp breath. Y/n sighed too. "You can do this." She mumbled. "I know I can." Draco responded. Y/n looked at him with the most skeptical look possible before responding. "I was talking to myself."

"..." 

"Well, that's really reassuring, Darling!"

"Oi! I'm the one with the chemical substances!"

"Stop bickering you two, and treat him! I want you chaotic gits to leave before I need medication myself." Madame Pomfrey grumbled, rubbing her forehead out of frustration. Unlike attempt #1, Y/n didn't give Draco a warning, and immediately pressed the cotton onto his wound. Draco hissed in pain, clutching his hands (And hurting poor Nicky in the process). "Sorry!" Y/n winced, before finishing cleaning the final cut. Draco finally sighed in relief.

"Draco..."

"Y/n..."

"This is gonna hurt more."

"What?!"

Before he could react, Y/n had used her magic to control the needle and thread, stitching the wound, to which Draco reacted fairly badly, now screaming in pain, Nick screaming as well, worried that Draoc might break his hand. Y/n screamed too, in fear of hurting Draco. Madame Pomfery joined in, watching in horror as a 13-year-old girl was using her weird magic hands to stitch Draco. Y/n eventually finished, placing the needle and thread away, but the other three didn't notice and continued screaming.

"Guys it's done..." She trailed off, looking at the two boys and the older woman. They looked at Draco's now stitched arm and all shrugged, seeing as Y/n hadn't screwed it up. "I knew tha-" 

"Don't even try!" Y/n cut off her brother. Taking a band-aid rolls, and wrapping up Draco's arm. He was calm now, no more screaming or grunting or tossing in pain. He just sat there in silence and embarrassment. "Mate you can let go now-" Draco instantly let go.