I scoff and cross my arms. What is wrong with him? We had a nice chat at the start but then it went downhill. His character is beyond annoying. Sometimes I need to remind myself what made me fall in love with him. I sigh and sit on the rock Sesshomaru was leaning on a minute ago.

I watch the stream down the hill and enjoy the view. This place is bigger than what the anime and manga showed it to be. It feels more like a small island than just a huge palace. 

As I admire the view, I feel someone's presence. I assume it is Toga so I don't turn to confirm it, but I just stay still and continue enjoying the beautiful breeze.

"You are the one who brought Lord Sesshomaru to my den to demand of me something ridiculous, aren't you?" he asks, making me widen my eyes as I suddenly recognize the way that demon is talking.

I immediately get up and face the demon in front of me. It is really Totosia. Has he refused to make Sesshomaru the sword? But Sesshomaru didn't tell me Totosia refused. I know he isn't chatty, but still, he should have told me.

"Why do you call it ridiculous?" I ask as I see him sit on the ground with crossed legs and his little finger stuck into his disgustingly big ears.

Totosai huffs his little finger off whatever came out of his ears while saying, "Sesshomaru isn't powerful enough to tame a great demon such as Ryukotsusei. Its demonic power will consume him."

"Can't you infuse Sesshomaru's fang with Ryukotsusei's?" I genuinely ask, but he just laughs.

I pout and wait for his explanation. "The sword will break or become unstable. Mixing two fangs of two demons is out of the question. it's basic knowledge," He answers and holds his staff to get up.

This arrogant swordsmith demon.

"But in the future, you will infuse Tessiaga with Inu no Taisho's second son's fang, so what's the difference?" I ask and raise a proud eyebrow at him. Let's see how well he'll answer that.

Totosai takes a moment to think and suddenly says as if an idea sparked in his mind, "Because they are father and son so infusing fangs is possible." 

His smile is pissing me off. Is he telling me Sesshomaru will have to wait more than 200 years before obtaining a sword of his own? He won't even have Tensaiga because Toga is alive, and Tokijin won't be forged because I won't allow Naraku to exist.

"Ah, that reminds me," Totosai suddenly says and continues with a wicked smile, "his blood would work, but Sesshomaru definitely will not allow me to have a portion, will he?"

I sigh and reply with crossed arms, "I still don't understand the necessity to be this cautious about making a sword, but I will speak with him. I'm sure he won't mind because power is the only thing he seeks."

"Hmm, interesting. Then what do you seek?" He asks, catching me off-guard.

I uncross my arms and genuinely think about an answer, but the only answer I got is, "I seek peace and prosperity for this time."

Totosia hums to my words and rides Mo-mo while saying, "Everything comes with a price, child. Bear that in mind." As he utters those words, he disappears into the clouds. 

I sigh as I watch him fly off, and I turn to head to my room, hoping for some rest, but today seems like a busy day for me. So many visitors, and now it's Inu no Taisho's time to show up.

"Interesting how Totosia didn't come to see me but you. How did you get involved with him?" Toga asks as he looks at the sky.

"I asked him to forge Sesshomaru a sword from Ryukotsusei's fang, but he came telling me that there are risks. We found a solution though, but I'll have to ask Sesshomaru for his cooperation for it to succeed," I explain. Good, now we are having a conversation. I'm glad he came to speak to me no matter what the topic is.

"I see," he whispers and keeps his gaze fixed on the sky so I join him.

"Is there something you wish to say?" I ask.

He takes a few seconds before answering, "This might not be pleasant for you to hear, but I request your departure."

Ah~

No matter what the topic is.

▬•▬•▬•▬•▬•▬•▬•▬•▬•▬

I have nothing to say other than, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I'm in so much pain because I had a dental surgery so you might find some errors. Feel free to point them out. My mind isn't clear enough to figure things out on my own (Cause of severe & constant headaches)😢 I hope you understand.

See you later 🍬

-👑 Noorie.