Of course." Zhou Yinkun smiled, "You want What I have done is to investigate and collect data on a large scale to find the most effective way to get rid of drugs, and let everyone know that there will be strong and effective detoxification agents in the future to solve the problem of drug addiction." "Mr. Zhou means that

this It is to tell the government and the public that we are not only proposing the legalization of marijuana, but we are also committed to the development of detoxification agents. This is tantamount to alleviating the public's concerns that more people will become addicted after legalization, and it is also showing our sincerity to Congress. After Mike

finished speaking, there were whispers in the conference room, and the matter had developed to this point, it was no longer a simple medical project, but a deceitful manipulation and game of money and power.

"Got it," Mike said. "We'll use the media to spread the word."

"What I want is not the surface, and the development of the detoxification agent will start now." Zhou Yinkun looked at him, "Do you understand?"

Everyone present thought for a few seconds before they suddenly understood.

This young boss wants to use the guise of developing a detoxification agent in exchange for support for the legalization proposal. But it is also using the "coming out detoxification agent" to encourage more drug addicts to intensify their immersion in it, and to encourage those who did not take drugs to have the courage to try.

The development of detoxification agent is just Zhou Yinkun's strategy to preemptively occupy this field. Even if it is developed, it will never enter the market.

This is like giving drug addicts hope that they will never be able to touch, and let them indulge in the abyss of drugs forever.

Mike's spine felt cold unconsciously, and he subconsciously looked away from Zhou Yinkun's eyes, "Understood, Mr. Zhou." Zhou Yinkun

glanced at the time, ended the meeting directly, got up and left.

*

When the car lights shone through the floor-to-ceiling windows, Xia Xia was sitting on the carpet in the living room, looking at the laptop screen.

Seeing the light, she stood up immediately, and the door of the villa opened the next moment. As soon as the man entered the door, he saw the girl who was waiting for him. She was wearing a light blue nightdress with lace, and the floor lamp shone from behind her, making her whole person soft and beautiful.

Suddenly their eyes collided, and Xia Xia saw him walking slowly, throwing the phone casually, and keeping his eyes on her all the time, so he couldn't help feeling a little nervous.

Thinking of his previous habits, Xia Xia hurriedly said, "I, let me pour you a glass of ice water."

After finishing speaking, she walked to the kitchen without waiting for him to answer whether to drink or not. As a result, he slammed into his hard chest in the next second, and the man deliberately blocked her way, "Call me back just to let me drink water?"

Xia Xia didn't understand why it was she who asked him to come back? She obviously just asked, and didn't mean to influence him. What's more, she can't control it.

"I'm not—Ah Choo!"

Before she finished speaking, she was choked by the smell of smoke on his body and sneezed. This time the smell of smoke was different from usual, Zhou Yinkun stayed in the meeting room for a long time, mixed with various smells of smoke and cigars.