142 Pets

When we returned to our villa in Bangkok, it was just after twelve o'clock.

After getting out of the car, Ayao drove away. The two of them sat in the back seat all the way back, Zhou Yinkun didn't speak a word, as if she didn't exist.

fair enough.

She watched him enter the door and waited for a few seconds before following him. All the lights in the villa were turned on. Standing at the door and looking inside, it felt more spacious and deserted.

Xia Xia couldn't help but think of the first time she came here. At that time, her parents passed away one after another. She thought it was the darkest and most desperate time in her life. It didn't matter where she went or how she would live in the future.

It's just that I didn't expect that I would experience the darkness and despair no less than that time again. But this time, no one will take good care of her, accompany her, and comfort her all the time.

With her hands still wrapped in gauze, she pushed open the half-open door, and she saw the man sitting on the sofa with his back to this side. The sound of the lighter lighting a cigarette was very clear at this moment.

From the door to the living room, the distance is neither far nor close, but at least it buffers the oppressive feeling. Xia Xia didn't understand what his purpose of bringing her back here was.

Zhou Yinkun has already obtained what he wants, such as his father's company, such as... her body.

She took a deep breath and tried hard to keep her voice from trembling, "How do you let me go?"

In the quiet villa, no matter how small the voice was, it could still be heard clearly.

is to leave again.

Zhou Yinkun was smoking a cigarette, thinking it was funny. Even if he had no money, even if Zhou Yaohui's enemies might capture and torture him at any time, even though he was so afraid of him, he still dared to mention these two words. Even the tone was the same as when he signed the transfer contract last time.

Even when she saw him just now, her first reaction was to run into the sea.

This is really not willing to stay by his side.

On the contrary, the man smiled deeper, and leisurely blew a smoke ring, "If you don't let me go, what do you want, commit suicide? Starve to death like you do now, or run into the sea and drown like you did just now?"

Xia Xia remained silent.

If you really have to choose, it is indeed better to die than it is now.

There was no answer, and a laugh came from the living room.

"Little niece, listen carefully." He said lightly, "However you die, those who care about you will die. If you starve to death, your grandma will be starved to death in a nursing home. You said she How many days can you last at such an old age?"

"If you drown, I will tie Suchera's head to the cruise ship and swim the entire Mekong River." "

If you swallow medicine like your mother, then I will Just feed her ashes to the dogs, as a lesson for her failure to teach her daughter."

After speaking, he turned his head and asked with interest: "What other ways of death do you think of, let me tell you."

Xia Xia stiffened Standing in place, just listening to these words, my heart hurts so much that I can hardly breathe.

"Why on earth...why did you treat me like this?" Her eyes were flushed, "You have done everything you want, and you got everything you wanted, right? I am no longer of use to you." You got everything you