100 Cut Away

The man sneered, "It's not up to you, my good niece."

As he spoke, his hand covered the neckline of her pajamas, and Xia Xia blurted out in a hurry: "I, I'm on my period!

" Suddenly, she raised her eyes to meet hers: "So?"

Xia Xia was full of fear and resistance in her heart, but she also knew that she couldn't confront him head-on, so she said, "Please don't touch me...Little Uncle."

After many days , Hearing this little uncle again, what Zhou Yinkun saw was the despair in her eyes. Tears and despair mixed together, it was annoying to watch.

He let go of his hands and stood up straight, looking down at her, "Then stop talking nonsense. Zhou Xiaxia, if you don't take it off yourself, I can find someone to help you off. It's not guaranteed whether it's a man or a woman." Xia

Xia Knowing that she probably couldn't escape, she sat up slowly, her eyes filled with dead silence.

In the end, she raised her head and looked at the brightly lit building outside the window, "I want to draw the curtains." "

..." The man turned his head and pulled his hands casually.

The curtains are drawn.

The girl's fingers undid the buttons one by one. At the same time, tears rolled down one by one, dripped on the legs, and printed mottled flowers on the thin pajama pants.

Zhou Yinkun frowned and watched.

Those who knew it wanted her to undress herself, but those who didn't know thought she wanted her to peel off the skin by herself. Is it necessary to cry like this?

As the buttons were unbuttoned, her fair skin was revealed little by little. From collarbone to shoulder, from shoulder to arm, to chest and lower abdomen.

The lights in the room were not turned on, and the light from the street lamps outside the window came in through the gauze curtains. The man could clearly see every skin on her body, so white and radiant, so delicate that he could tell how tender it was without touching it. The whole room smelled of ice cream.

The girl is actually well-developed, her delicate breasts are beautifully powdered, and they stand upright even without underwear, not too big or too small, just enough to be held in one hand.

Zhou Yinkun's eyes darkened slightly. Seeing the girl looking up at him, he said, "Go on."

Going on means taking off his pants.

Xia Xia pulled off the pajama pants little by little with her hands, sobbing could be heard in the room, and the white and well-proportioned legs were reflected in the man's eyes, which could be seen to be slender and straight.

Lying again.

The man squinted between her legs, there was no period at all. His mouth was full of lies, he didn't even bother to talk about her, he glanced down and saw that her knees were a little red, he raised his eyes: "What's wrong here?" The girl

lowered her head, "It hit me."

"Where did it hit. "

...On the carton." Xia Xia didn't know what was the point of asking about such a trivial matter under such circumstances.

Seeing her raising her hand to wipe her tears, Zhou Yinkun said impatiently, "Stand up and turn around."

Xia Xia looked up at him, with a humiliated expression on his face, Zhou Yinkun clicked his tongue, "What are you dawdling for?