138 Unconscious

During the few minutes waiting for the doctor to come, Zhou Yinkun watched her with her eyes tightly closed, her brows frowned, and her body began to tremble inexplicably. Just when she was about to get closer, she suddenly screamed, and tears rolled down from the corners of her eyes.

The man immediately pressed the quilt on both sides of her shoulders, "Zhou Xiaxia, what's wrong?"

Hearing this voice, the people under her trembled even more. You kill me, please..."

The door opened suddenly, and the doctor walked in quickly, "Let me have a look."

Zhou Yinkun straightened up and moved out of the way.

In the second when he distanced himself from her, the person on the bed miraculously quieted down. A Yao subconsciously glanced at Zhou Yinkun, sure enough, his face was extremely ugly.

The doctor took a picture of Xiaxia's pupils, observed them again, and said, "It should be that the nightmare caused the emotional agitation." Then, he

took her temperature again, "Thirty-nine degrees eight, it won't work if you burn like this, Another antipyretic injection is needed. As long as the temperature drops below 38 degrees Celsius, it will basically heal itself."

The doctor gave Xia Xia an injection, and A Yao walked up to Zhou Yinkun, whispering: "Brother Kun, people I found it."

Zhou Yinkun didn't speak.

He watched the thin needles pierce Xia Xia's skin, and the person who would cry if he touched it casually, didn't respond at all. After the injection, the doctor packed up his things and left the room, before Ayao finished what he had just said.

"In the negotiations in Yangon in 1996, the old man didn't bring too many people with him, not even Lao Han. At that time, except for Zhou Yaohui, Pashan, who managed the poppy planting, and Kunshan, nicknamed " Buddha's hand

..." Zhou Yinkun tilted his head, "The one who is blind in one eye? "

"Yes. It is said that after the negotiation, he took a sum of money from the old man and left, and there has been no movement since then. Some said that he was killed by the remnants of Kunsha in revenge, and some said that he hid it tightly and lived a decent life.

"Where did he go? It took me so long to find him. " "

A Yao said: "Laos. He married several wives there, changed his name and surname, and used money to get the local government to protect him, so he was found out. Now he has been arrested and locked up. When does Brother Kun plan to go there? "

"No hurry." Zhou Yinkun stared at the person on the bed again, "Tell them to watch him closely."

No hurry? A Yao was a little surprised.

You must know that the old man and Zhou Yaohui were both dead at the time, and it took a lot of energy to hide the two secrets. Fortunately, the laboratory of LSD was found out first, so as not to fall into a passive situation. Now I have finally found Bergamot. He is the person who knows the content of the negotiation the most. If we meet one day later, there will be more variables. Even he knows this truth, it is impossible for Brother Kun not to know.

A Yao followed his gaze and understood, "But..."

he hesitated to speak.

Three injections were given, and the person on the bed had no intention of waking up. Zhou Yinkun impatiently sat back on the sofa not far from the bed, "What else, tell me."

Although he guessed that he wanted to wait for Zhou Xiaxia to wake up before leaving, Ayao believed that there was something more urgent than this right now .