2 Woman

Zhou Yinkun sat in the back seat of the car, and Ah Yao looked in the rearview mirror in front of him, "Brother Kun, are you going back to Mumbai?" The man in the back seat lit a cigarette and laughed when he heard this: "What are you doing

back and paving people's roads as a stepping stone?" Fuck Zhou Yaohui. "

He stayed in Mumbai for a whole year, just to expand the raw materials and factories in order to expand the raw materials and factories, and seeing that everything was done, he just went to a banquet, and when he came back, the Mumbai government had signed a contract with Zhou Yaohui. His eldest brother, who did nothing in Thailand, was the successor appointed by the old man, and easily cut off his beard.

And their common father did not put one, beautiful name, are their own family, who does business is done, brothers don't care about these.

Zhou Yinkun said okay, turned his head and flew back to kick Zhou Yaohui on the head a few times, and then pinched his neck and hit the safe, and the blood hole that was knocked out was photographed and sent back to the old man -

how normal it is for brothers to fight, don't worry about these.

Old man Saipon, poison. Pinqi, when he was young, he gradually figured out his way in Myanmar, and after decades of ups and downs, he became one of the most unprovoked figures in the Golden Triangle. But Saipong is not Burmese, nor Laotian, he is of Thai Chinese, and his ancestors were born in Hong Kong, China, and his real name is Zhou Peng.

Zhou Peng has never married a wife in his life, and his two mistresses are also Chinese women. One is Zhang Sha, who followed him when he was a teenager and gave birth to his eldest son, Zhou Yaohui. The other is He Jingting, a girl whom Zhou Peng met in Hong Kong, and later followed him to Thailand and gave birth to his youngest son, Zhou Yinkun.

Zhou Yinkun is twelve years younger than Zhou Yaohui, younger and stronger than Zhou Yaohui, and dares to play with his life. In the early years, Saipong formed an armed army, and both sons were thrown into it, Zhou Yaohui withdrew halfway, and finally the Kokang United Army in Burma was handed over to Zhou Yinkun. This was originally a recognition of Zhou Yinkun's ability, but within a year, Saipon had most of the poison in his hands. The product business was handed over to Zhou Yaohui to be responsible.

On the surface, the brothers perform their respective duties and keep their father's business in order. But in fact, the most life-prone business was given to Zhou Yinkun, and the most profitable was given to Zhou Yaohui. So when Zhou Yinkun was flying around Southeast Asia and dodging guns, Zhou Yaohui was sitting in a large villa in Bangkok counting money.

Zhou Yinkun and his dead mother are the same nature, and they like to screw in everything. What Seppen wouldn't let him do, he did it all.

"What about Miss Kana's villa?

"Hmm. Zhou Yinkun closed his eyes, I don't know why, I always felt that there was a smell of ice cream in the car.

Sweet not sweet milk not milk.

Zhou Yinkun opened his eyes: "Go to the one last time - just the one with long hair." 

"...," Ah Yao thought for a moment, "Miss Lenny?

"Not that name. The one who wears glasses and speaks in a voice that is too small to hear. "

So Ah Yao knows who it is.

Zhou Yinkun met a working girl outside the bar last year, she was very beautiful, but she was poor. Zhou Yinkun promised to sponsor her to go to college, in fact, it was a pretense, and the money was sold by the girl. Part of it is used to pay for tuition and part is used to buy medicine. Although he has not seen it with his own eyes, as a driver and bodyguard, He Wenyao, who has been with Zhou Yinkun for the longest time, probably knows what style he is in bed.

But it also makes sense. Zhou Yinkun is very flamboyant in everything, and he is no exception in bed. Those who do not go his way have never ended well. However, he is considerate of women, at least there is no toss, and he has raised several in Bangkok alone. The only problem with going to whoever comes to mind is that you can't remember who's who.

*

It was late when I returned to the villa in the evening, but as soon as I entered the door, I heard a gentle voice calling "Brother Kun".

"Miss Kana. "

Ah Yao. The

woman was twenty-four or five years old, wearing a white silk nightdress, she affectionately took Zhou Yinkun's arm, smelled the faint smell of shower gel, and realized that he had taken a bath before returning.

Where was it washed? With whom? She lowered her eyes slightly and didn't ask more.

"Did you miss me? The

man's hand wrapped his arm around her waist, and Ah Yao closed the door and went out in amusement. Compared to other women, this Kana is a little different.

First, Zhou Yinkun remembered her name. Second, she lives in Zhou Yinkun's home in Bangkok. Thirdly, lived for several years.

After seeing the man's face again after a long time, Kana's ears were red and she nodded. Zhou Yinkun smiled low and kissed the top of her head, "I miss you too..." The

burning breath sprayed, and Kana's face blushed fiercely.

"Boiled noodles. The man maliciously pinched the soft flesh on her waist and finished the second half of the sentence.

Seeing her eyes full of surprise, he said half-truthfully: "I'm hungry."

"Haven't you eaten yet?"

"Just want to eat what you made." Zhou Yinkun's original suit was taken off elsewhere, and when he returned, he only wore a casual T-shirt, and he could faintly see the firm lines of his chest and abdomen.

"Then you wait, it will be fine soon. But

when Kana came out with the cooked noodles, the living room was empty. She paused, put the noodles on the table, and went upstairs to take a look.

The man casually lay on the large bed in the master bedroom, already asleep. That handsome face was half buried in the pillow, the air conditioning was turned on very low, the thin quilt covered his waist, his back was bare, and the scratches on it were extremely clear.

It was a scratch on a woman's nails, fresh and bloody. A few traces, you can imagine what crazy sex is, what a deadly taste that is both happy and painful.

She stepped forward gently and pulled the quilt up, covering his body. Then he gently withdrew back and closed the door.

It was she who forgot, how could she let him wait, he would not wait, Zhou Yinkun never had patience. I never really missed her as much as he said, not even the noodles she cooked.

But...... The white hand holding the doorknob tightened, he liked her. He never hid her existence from the outside world, and even let her stay in his house like a hostess. Kana turned and went downstairs and ate the bowl of noodles that Zhou Yinkun had not touched, one bite at a time.