160 Sincerity

The sound of water in the bathroom of the master bedroom stopped. The man casually tied a bath towel and came out to see that there was no one in the room.

"Oh." He threw away the hair towel, went to the bed and picked up the phone.

I know, I thought he raised a rabbit that was weak everywhere. Those who didn't know, thought that he had raised a wolf and dared to fight against him in everything.

In truth, the one he raised can only be regarded as a wolf among rabbits. When he was weak, he was really weak, but after he recovered, the scars forgot to hurt, and he would die in front of him from time to time.

But he has plenty of time now, more than enough to tame everything.

Xia Xia was taken aback when the phone rang suddenly. She didn't expect him to take a shower so quickly. It was only three days since the last time, and he made that request again tonight, and she sat anxiously by the bed, unable to think of a reason to prevaricate.

Although she had been prepared for a long time in her heart, she couldn't accept it at all when it came to this kind of time. When she thought that he was her father's younger brother and her little uncle, when she saw the family portrait on the bedside, her heart ached. I felt a strong discomfort, and even my body trembled unconsciously, and I felt ashamed in front of my parents.

The phone was urging, but she didn't dare not answer it. Just a second before it was about to hang up automatically, Xia Xia pressed the connect button.

"Wait for me to invite you?"

The other side hung up without waiting for her answer, and the call lasted for two seconds.

After a long silence, Xia Xia still got up. If she doesn't go, he will come too. As long as Zhou Yinkun thinks about it, it doesn't matter whether she is willing or not.

All she can do is protect herself as best she can. Xia Xia went to the desk first, took something from the schoolbag, and then went out.

Zhou Yinkun waited in the room for about a minute and didn't bother to wait any longer. He got up directly and prepared to carry the person who was huddled in the room over.

As a result, as soon as he opened the door, he saw someone outside who was taking a deep breath and preparing himself mentally.

Xia Xia didn't expect him to open the door suddenly, his eyes widened suddenly, and he was bumped into halfway through the construction of his heart, his face was full of astonishment, and there was a bit of embarrassment in the astonishment.

Those who didn't know thought she was going to hell, and even took a deep breath. Zhou Yinkun stared at her, his appearance was as stupid as ever, yet a little cute.

The displeasure and impatience in my heart inexplicably subsided a bit.

She wasn't curious, maybe it was because Zhou Yaohui and his wife didn't let her ask about the adults? Speaking of which, he was still her little uncle, maybe he was just curious but didn't dare to ask, so it's not heartless and ignorant to say that.

Forget it, he didn't bother to argue with her.

Xia Xia didn't know what Zhou Yinkun was thinking in his heart, but he knew that he was standing tall at the door without speaking, which was quite scary. Fearing that he would get impatient waiting, Xia Xia didn't dare to do a few more minutes of psychological construction, secretly clenched his fists, and walked in.

The man saw a small foot stepping into his room. She was wearing white slippers, revealing half of her instep, her skin was so white and glowing. The moment he stepped in, his ankle seemed to tremble slightly, like a rabbit stepping into a wolf's territory, with obvious nervousness and timidity.