156 Closing The Net

Going to school on Monday morning, Xia Xia found that there seemed to be an extra car following her. When she came back from school in the afternoon, she looked back before entering the villa. The car parked slowly outside the villa and did not drive in.

She had never seen that car before, but the people in the car seemed familiar to her, as if she had seen it somewhere. After dinner, she was doing her homework in the living room, and as she wrote, she suddenly remembered.

She stood up and walked to the French window to look out. The person in the driver's seat was dressed in black, expressionless.

It's the little boy's father. Xia Xia remembered that in Mae Sai, she carried a child from Zhou Yinkun's car. In order to get the child back, that person even knelt in front of Zhou Yinkun, compromised and agreed to his conditions.

Now he followed her on the way to and from school, and stayed outside when she came back. It seemed that he would stay in the car all night. Xia Xia thought for a while, then turned around to get a few things.

Chachai's car was parked not far from the villa, within the shooting range, but it would not disturb Zhou Xiaxia's distance. Such a task is very easy. There will be almost no special circumstances before nightfall, so you can relax a little bit, and you need to be full of energy during the period from nightfall to dawn.

He adjusted the back of the seat back, and at this moment the door of the villa opened, and a girl walked out.

Chachai recognized Xiaxia and knew that she was Zhou Yaohui's daughter and Sai Peng's granddaughter. But I don't know when she gained such weight. In addition to the people around the villa, Zhou Yinkun also transferred people from the armed forces just to protect her safety.

In his opinion, Zhou Yinkun is not a person who values ​​family affection. A person like him who can compete with his elder brother to separate the family at his father's funeral will not suddenly feel pity for this little niece after their death.

However, this is not his business.

Chachai saw Xia Xia walking straight towards this side, and he closed the car window.

A box was passed out of the car window, which contained food, water, and mosquito repellent.

Before he could speak, the girl outside spoke first, "Is that kid okay?"

is asking his son. Mentioning the naughty child, Chachai's expressionless face loosened a little. He clearly remembered Xia Xia's cautious face when he was holding his son in Mae Sai.

"He's fine." Chachai added, "Thank you." Hearing this thank you, Xia Xia smiled, paused and asked, " Did

he ask you to watch me?"

words, but when it came out of her mouth, it sounded like the most common greeting.

Surveillance, doesn't count. The task this time only said to ensure her safety, without restricting her freedom, so Zhou Xiaxia could go wherever she wanted, but he had to follow every step of the way.

"It's not surveillance." Chachai said honestly, "I'm only responsible for accompanying you to ensure your safety."

Safe? Xia Xia frowned slightly, remembering the experience of being taken away before, she really didn't want to experience that incident again. It turned out that it was not surveillance.

The disgust in her heart subsided by two points, and she pointed to the things in the box, "I see that you have been staying in the car, and you don't know what you need, so I prepared a little. The temperature has not been low these few nights, There are also more mosquitoes, if you run out of them, let me know, there are still a lot of them in the villa."