69 Hug Up

The people outside the room were whispering something, to the effect that they were asking if they wanted to take the dead away. Zhou Yinkun called A Yao without looking back, and the latter immediately understood and dispersed the people outside the room.

As soon as he calmed down, he could hear the faint breathing.

If the person I saw outside the hospital morgue that day was a fairly strong Zhou Xiaxia, then what I saw now was the truly broken Zhou Xiaxia who had no attachment or support.

She was lying on the floor next to the bed, and Sama's hand was hanging beside the bed, very close to the girl's head.

The man walked over and knelt down, "Zhou Xiaxia."

She remained motionless.

The next moment, Zhou Yinkun directly held her injured hand and pulled her up.

The limp body was easily pulled up, and the hair that covered the face spread out, revealing the pale and numb face. Even when she saw him, the girl didn't call her little uncle as fearfully as before.

Her fingers were icy, but her whole body was hot and soft, as if she was going to die in the next moment.

This feeling is very familiar.

At the beginning, it was also the same dying puppy, lying at his feet, its limbs were as limp as if they were broken, only the furry and dirty head rubbed against him. Later, he raised that dog for seven years. The dog didn't listen to anyone, and just followed him. Together they went through the rainforest full of poisonous insects and strains, ate dead human flesh together, and walked out of the rainforest together.

He also bothered the dog.

It is not as fierce and savage as other dogs, it is not bloody and ferocious at all, and it is not like the one raised by Zhou Yinkun. When he was impatient, he wanted to throw it away. At that time, the puppy seemed to feel it, rubbing against him clumsily and weakly, lying at his feet, very cute.

But later, it threw him away first. It died uselessly. When burying the dog, Zhou Yinkun had only one thought, that he should have thrown it away in the first place.

At this moment, his arm suddenly became heavy, and Zhou Xiaxia, who was not much better than the puppy before, fell into his arms with a high fever.

Still so useless.

To throw, or not to throw? He looked down at the face in his arms.

Without hesitating for long, he picked him up and walked out of the room.

The lawyer said that Zhou Xiaxia should not be busy for the time being.

The people outside, including A Yao, were stunned for a moment when they saw Zhou Yinkun coming out with Zhou Xiaxia in his arms. The man carried her into the car and only said three words.

"Go to the hospital."

* The

drip was injected into the girl's body, and the high fever gradually subsided. It's just that her hands and feet are still cold.

In the lounge connected to the ward, Zhou Yinkun frowned: "Can't?"

The lawyer who changed into a gray suit today nodded, "If you want to accept the transfer and gift of the inheritance, you need the signature of the guardian, so you can't be Miss Zhou Xiaxia. This is not in compliance with the procedural regulations."

"If you can't give it to the guardian, what about the adoptive parents?" The

lawyer coughed lightly, "Mr. Zhou, Thailand's adoption law strictly stipulates that it must be adopted by a married couple or a single woman, no matter what. , the adopter and the adoptee must also have an age difference of at least fifteen years, and you... don't meet any of them. So the adoption relationship cannot be established."

Zhou Yinkun threw the newly brought document by the lawyer on the table, "So?" The

lawyer was glad that he had thought out a solution in advance, "In fact, it doesn't matter whether she becomes a guardian or an adopter, as long as Ms. Zhou Xiaxia is willing to sign the transfer and gift agreements respectively, and through the conversation between the Thai public appraisal party and the third-party lawyer , plus the guardian's signature. As for the signature... it shouldn't be too difficult for you."

Speaking of this, it is very clear, the most important point is Zhou Xiaxia, not only can't touch her, but also can't threaten her. Forced, once any flaws are revealed in the conversation between the notary public and the third-party lawyer, the entire procedure will be overturned and restarted.

As for the guardians...

Zhou Yinkun said, "Zhou Xiaxia has a grandmother here. Go and fetch her, and tell her that Sama is dead by the way."

It wasn't until the two bottles of drip were finished that the girl's face completely recovered.

In the haze, Xia Xia heard whimpering and crying.

She slowly opened her eyes, and the first thing she saw was a man in a gray suit standing opposite the hospital bed. Then, she turned her head slightly and saw the old man sitting by the bed.

"Grandma..." The girl's voice was small.

When the old man heard the bad news suddenly, he held his granddaughter's hand and wept uncontrollably.

"Ms. Sayana, you fainted on the way here. The doctor said that you should not be too sad and need a good rest." After

speaking, the lawyer looked at Xia Xia who was on the bed again, "Miss Zhou Xiaxia, from now on, you Your grandmother, Ms. Sayana, is your guardian."

At this time, there were footsteps in the ward, and a man's hand pushed aside the curtain. When he saw the person on the bed, he raised his eyebrows: "Zhou Xiaxia, are you feeling better?"

Zhou Yinkun had a rare good attitude, but he didn't see any expression on the girl's face. She held grandma's hand tightly in her hand, bowed her head and didn't say a word.

Seeing her attitude, the man was not annoyed, but just glanced at the lawyer standing aside.

The latter immediately understood: "Miss Xia Xia, just now the old man fainted once on the way here. I asked the doctor to do a few more examinations for the old man on my own initiative. Here is the examination report and doctor's order just issued.

" In Xia Xia's hand, she watched silently. Just looking at it, I held my grandma's hand tightly.

"But Miss Xia Xia, don't worry, Mr. Zhou has already arranged a series of follow-up checks for the old man, and even contacted the nursing home, but...you are still in school, if the old man wants to take care of you, it may delay the next treatment and recuperation. "

Then go and stay with me for a while." The man rubbed the girl's head with his hand.

The girl didn't speak, but just glanced at grandma, and then she smiled hard, with a soft voice: "Grandma, you should have a good checkup and take care of your body first. Don't worry about me." The

old man glanced at the man across from him, but didn't dare to speak. He only held Xia Xia's hand, wiping his tears, and nodded with a sob.