11 Provokes

Zhou Xiaxia, who heard this, was so frightened that her face turned even whiter, and she shook her head tearfully, as if she was telling her father on the other end of the phone that she didn't want to be raised by others at all.

At this time, Ah Yao called Brother Kun in a low voice, and Zhou Yinkun glanced at him and hung up the phone.

Seeing him get up, Zhou Xiaxia also hurriedly followed.

"Send her back. The

man dropped the sentence and strode away. Seeing him enter the elevator, Zhou Xiaxia felt that he was drained of vitality, and his hands weakly supported the corner of the table to support his body.

At this time, the manager walked over quickly, "Miss, we will arrange a car to take you home, please follow me."

Zhou Xiaxia nodded, and his voice was a little weak: "Thank you." "

*

The inky black Maybach was parked outside downtown Patpong.

Bangkok's busiest downtown area, home to upscale hotels, shopping districts and office buildings, is packed even on a hot April afternoon at 4:30 p.m. During the day, this is the most lively and ordinary business street, and the stalls sell tourists and sightseeing. At night, this is the most lively red light district in Bangkok, where the beauty with long breasts and thighs on the street grabs a handful, negotiates the price and can enjoy an alternative spring dinner.

But this is not the most exciting. The tall man in the printed shirt lit a cigarette, followed by a man who looked like a bodyguard.

The moment you walk into the downtown street, you attract countless lights. The most is the woman's gaze, and the beautiful woman of Patpong has seen all kinds of men, but like this, she knows that she is a rogue, but she still can't help but glance at him.

Extremely superior height, exposed arm lines, strong and strong male chest, and wrists with green tendons but still wearing pious Buddha beads, and the clean and slender fingers that are holding cigarettes... The most important thing is that impeccable face.

What is it like to sleep with a man like this once? They were curious and couldn't imagine it. Because I can't imagine it, I am even more stupid.

It's a pity that the man's aura is too strong, and they look at him tentatively, but his mind is not on the woman at all.

The sultry air was mixed with the smell of women's perfume, men's sweat, and all kinds of indescribable smells on the vendors, Zhou Yinkun was impatient: "How to find here, then Usoko was not shot through the dick, can it still be used?" "

A man who was shot through his genitals last year, why he asked Zhou Yinkun to meet in Patong, Ah Yao does not know. He only knew that Usoko was very vengeful, and if Zhou Yinkun asked this kind of question as soon as they met, today's business would be cold nine times out of ten.

Walking through the ordinary business street, Ah Yao followed Zhou Yinkun and walked to the alley next to a clothing store, he took a few steps forward and lifted the red curtain, and Zhou Yinkun walked in with a cigarette.

The entrance is a staircase leading to the underground, which is cool unlike the sweltering heat outside, but still filled with a special smell. Not only the strong smell of smoke and women's perfume, but also the smell of ambiguous male and female body fluids, and choking poisoning. The taste of the product.

Ah Yao saw Zhou Yinkun frown in disgust.

The underground light was dim, and at a glance it was full of people, men and women naked entangled, entangled to the point that I don't know if several people were inserted into a woman's body, and whose thing was in the woman's mouth.

The glass on the table was white powder, and a group of people piled on it like zombies and sucked fiercely, moaning excitedly after sucking, pulling over the unknown men and women next to them and starting to lick and thrust. Zhou Yinkun glanced at the things on the table and said disdainfully: "Which of these goods, the purity is rotten like this, so it will send this group of fools." Ah

Yao subconsciously touched the gun on his waist, and Zhou Yinkun's mouth made Ah Yao always watch out for attacks that would come from nowhere. The next second I remembered that he said Chinese. Here, no one should be able to understand.

Walking to the innermost part, the air smelled better. Before I entered, I heard enchanting laughter inside.

Zhou Yinkun held a cigarette in one hand and in his pocket in the other, looked at the dirty and greasy doorknob, and before Ah Yao stepped forward to open the door, he raised his long legs and kicked the door open.

The laughter inside stopped abruptly.

"Hey, Kun! Finally met again. "The Russian man sitting inside was surrounded by seven or eight women, fat and eared, and a belly big enough to fit a watermelon. The women's laughter was clearly not because of the man, but because of the high pile of cash on the table in front of him.

The women wore short skirts and shorts, cleavage, tight skirts, and transparent white gauze panties, and everywhere they could be stuffed into things, they were stuffed with cash.

Suddenly saw the lazy men walking in, they were obviously startled, I don't know if it was the reason for the friction of the banknotes between their legs, at this time there was a gurgling hot liquid flowing out.

"Usoko, why is your Thai still so ugly? Zhou Yinkun sat down across from him, and immediately a courteous woman poured him a glass of wine.

Ah Yao was standing by the door.

The strong fragrance gave Zhou Yinkun a headache, and he waved his hand: "All go out."

"Kun, don't be so uninteresting. Usoko rubbed the large and soft breasts of the woman on his legs, and his face was full of lewdness: "Even if you are talking about business, you must talk about it comfortably."

Zhou Yinkun spread his hands, "Then how about you talk after you are comfortable?"

He said and glanced at his watch, "I'll come in in two minutes." "

Pure Thai, the speed is appropriate, the vocabulary is simple, Usoko can definitely understand.

Ah Yao quietly buckled the gun on his waist.

Sure enough, Ussoko's face changed at that time, but it eased up after two seconds, "Kun, isn't there an old saying in China that you don't talk about people's wrong, don't expose people's weaknesses?"

He waved his hand, and the women immediately walked out obediently. Zhou Yinkun extinguished the cigarette in his hand and said faintly: "Ah, I thought it had been cured."

Ah Yao couldn't help it and coughed lightly. Zhou Yinkun turned his head to look at him, and Ah Yao lowered his eyes and did not make any more movements.

Ussoko didn't expect him to talk more and more, and endured his anger and said: "The military factory in Mumbai can't be done, what are you going to do?"

Zhou Yinkun raised his eyebrows: "I didn't think about it."

"When we cooperated to open a military factory in Mumbai, the initial investment was given to you, and now your eldest brother is stepping in, you still make money, and our initial investment should always be returned."

"No retreat. Zhou Yinkun spit out two words flutteringly.