144 Sincerity

The landing site this time is Pyinmana, a small town in central Myanmar.

Last month, the Myanmar government announced that the capital was changed from Yangon to Pyinmana. All public officials were moved to work here, and their family members stayed in Yangon temporarily.

Driving on the wide road, only a few cars can be seen sporadically. The town is located in the mountains of central Myanmar, 250 kilometers south of Mandalay, on the right bank of the upper reaches of the Sitang River, and 390 kilometers north of Yangon. Overall, as the new capital, it is not a little bit deserted compared to the old capital Yangon.

The roar of the train on the railway not far away sounded from time to time. Passing the old Buddha statue, the car turned into the trail and drove up the mountain, and finally stopped at the gate of an inconspicuous farmyard halfway up the mountain.

As soon as the car stopped, the wolf dog barked fiercely in the yard.

"Alpha, stop barking." Following an unhurried male voice, the dog stopped immediately, sat and stood by the kennel, and was vigilant like a soldier for anyone who came in from outside.

This is the residence of General Aung Ying, Chief of the General Staff of the Ministry of National Defense of the Burmese military government. When he heard the dog barking, he put down the watering pot in his hand, and with a towel around his neck, he walked out wearing a sleeveless shirt and slippers.

"General Ang Ying, long time no see."

"Long time no see, Akun." Ang Ying reached out and patted Zhou Yinkun's shoulder, "You are in a terrible situation now, you need people and goods, how much money do you plan to make? ?"

The atmosphere was relaxed, and Ayao didn't follow. He glanced at his mobile phone. There is not even the most basic mobile phone signal here, let alone other monitoring equipment. It is no wonder that Ang Ying chose this residence.

Then, he glanced at the wolfhound. German Shepherd, with pure coat color, loud bark, vigilant and sharp eyes, is one of the best seedlings in a hundred.

Entering through the door, passing a vegetable field, Ang Ying greeted Zhou Yinkun: "Sit down wherever you want, I will finish this."

Zhou Yinkun was not polite at all, and after sitting down, he said: "If you want to move the capital, find a better place." , there are few people in this place who can't see it, it's almost like a ghost town."

"This place is a bit out of the way, but compared to Yangon, this is a treasure land that is easy to defend and difficult to attack. The government building is built in the valley, so it is so safe. You know the place in Yangon, the geographical defense is like The funnel is like a funnel that can't hold the sand, and the Yankees can hit them if they want, and it's too late to cry."

Ang Ying finished pouring the vegetables, washed her hands and said with a smile: "I quite like this place, but my wife and children don't like it. My son I came to see it that day, and said that I would not come to live if I was killed. This will stay in Yangon."

He wiped his hands and walked over to sit down, "You don't dislike it, and you still come all the way to see me."

"Commander-in-Chief As I mentioned over there, you are such a smart person, and you know that renewing the contract is not good for our Burmese military government." Ang Ying cut to the chase, "When Kun Sa surrendered, your father became the most powerful person at that time. It took us so long to fight a Kunsha, and if we fight Saipeng again, we will not be able to survive? That's why we have that agreement." Zhou Yinkun understood it, and