152 Licking

Both her hands were held by him and pressed against the tabletops on both sides of her body. Although he didn't use much strength, Xia Xia knew that she couldn't break free. She closed her eyes resignedly, her body trembling uncontrollably.

Seeing her like this, Zhou Yinkun looked pitiful and cute, but her lower body became a little harder.

The big hand that was originally on her hand, from the slender wrist all the way up, touched her shoulders and neck through the thin long-sleeved pajamas. He kept staring at her face, seeing tears welling up in her eyes and her eyelashes becoming wet.

It has to be so nervous and frightened that it looks like an enemy.

His big hands moved up her fair neck and touched her ears. Zhou Yinkun pinched her fleshy earlobes on purpose. Xia Xia's body trembled. He lifted her face, lowered his head and kissed her.

The moment her lips met, fear and loathing surged up in Xia Xia's heart at the same time. She knew that she would be the one to suffer by refusing to provoke him, but her body was out of control, and she closed her lips tightly. And the next moment, as soon as her jaw hurt, she was forced to open her mouth and let his tongue slip in.

Xia Xia tasted the faint smell of wine. She obviously didn't drink it, but she was entangled by him, and the tip of her tongue became slightly numb. What Zhou Yinkun tasted was sweetness, probably due to the delusion that her nose was filled with the good smell of her body. He pinched the back of her neck and asked her to raise her head to cater to him better, and the kiss became deeper and deeper.

Xia Xia's legs were separated, the man's strong waist was squeezed between the legs, and the lower abdomen was pressed against by a hard object. She knew what it was, and she had even experienced its terrifying aggression. Out of fear, she hid back, and was caught by him immediately, and she pressed her back to hug him tightly. The girl put one hand on his chest, expressing her silent rejection.

Zhou Yinkun knew that she still wanted to hide, so he simply hugged her while kissing her. Xia Xia was startled, and was immediately pressed on the narrow single sofa in the corner.

This sofa is too small for her to use alone, and now two people are squeezed on it, with the sofa on her back, the wall next to her, and him on her body, there is no way to escape.

The man sucked her slippery tongue, deliberately making the sound of saliva, the sound was sticky and obscene, and it was especially clear in the small room. Sure enough, with Xia Xia's shame, her ears soon turned red and her face became hot. She had only heard such a voice in TV dramas. The hero and heroine kissed when they were deeply in love. She covered her eyes and was embarrassed to watch, but the voice came to her ears.

But now she realizes that not only people who are in love can make that kind of sound. If you think about it carefully, the filming is also fake. The actors and actresses may not have a good relationship in private, but they kiss so deeply, as if they are in love to the extreme.

Suddenly her tongue hurt, she subconsciously opened her eyes, Zhou Yinkun left her lips, pinched her face, "Missed?"

Just two words, immediately made her palms sweat. Xia Xia thought, he must be getting angry. If he gets angry, it will only be her who will suffer. She pursed her lips, "I'm sorry."

However, Zhou Yinkun's forced obedience was an eyesore.

"It's okay." He deserved the generosity.

Xia Xia was a little surprised, she felt a lightening of the strength in her body, and the man's arm passed over her head, and then there was a thin sound of pouring wine.