132 Erase

The rain is getting heavier.

It forms a thick water film on the windshield, and quickly gathers after being scraped off by the wiper, blocking the line of sight. Xia Xia was sitting in the co-pilot, a little worried that if the speed of the car did not decrease at all, there would be a traffic accident.

She didn't know where Shuiquanao was, but she guessed it was far away. The car shuttled on different roads and never stopped. Xia Xia really wanted to ask if she had gone the wrong way, but after glancing at the driver, she still didn't dare to ask.

It was raining heavily outside, but the car was quiet and peaceful until the phone rang.

Zhou Yinkun picked it up, hummed, and then hung up.

Immediately afterwards, the car drove forward faster than before.

The road was gradually bumpy, and the place was getting more and more remote. Xia Xia looked around and finally said, "Little uncle, are you coming soon?"

However, the driver didn't answer as if he didn't hear it.

The car drove across the muddy dirt road and stopped in front of an abandoned warehouse. A Yao came over with an umbrella, and gave Zhou Yinkun a police gun and a syringe.

Xia Xia looked at the overgrown and muddy place in front of her. Is this Shuiquanao?

At this time, the co-pilot's door was opened, and a black umbrella appeared above. Zhou Yinkun said, "Get down."

Xia Xia got out of the car obediently, and the rain dripped down her shoulders along the umbrella ridge, and the wet stains were like blooming flowers. little flowers. Under the black umbrella, there are two figures with huge differences in body size, one is tall and straight, the other is thin and petite.

The first thing that caught the eye was a dilapidated chair. It was placed there, as if it had known that someone would come. Xia Xia looked back, and the gray van and Ayao that were parked here just now were gone.

Xia Xia turned around and suddenly stopped.

She smelled a bad smell of putrefaction and blood. The rancid smell is like animal carcasses that have been dusty for a long time, and it becomes particularly pungent on rainy days. It is not surprising to smell it in this kind of place.

But... where did the smell of blood come from?

His eyes fell on the ground, and a pool of blood was slowly spreading from the side to under the chair. Xia Xia inexplicably felt a little creepy, so she stopped going inside. And the hand of the man beside her caressed her waist through the jacket, and pushed him in.

Xia Xia was pushed and staggered, almost stepping on blood. She avoided it in time, and followed the bloodstain to look there, her face suddenly turned pale.

In the corner, there was a dying man with his hands tied behind his back. His head and face were covered in blood, lying on his side on the ground, his body twitching slightly.

Zhou Yinkun slowly put away the umbrella, put it aside, and asked casually, "Do you know me?"

Xia Xia's back was stiff. The people on the ground heard the voice, opened their eyes with difficulty, saw the person in front of them, and recognized her for a few seconds.

Wei Yan's lips moved. He wanted to say that it was all right, but he couldn't make a sound.

Zhou Yinkun played with the police gun, walked up to the girl, pinched the back of her neck with one hand, "I'm asking you something."