105 Burst

The police car did not drive to the police headquarters, but turned into a winding and dark boulevard, and finally entered a Beie Garden coffee shop.

The first floor of the coffee shop was pitch black, only the second floor was lit with faint light, and there was a black figure sitting by the window, the light was too dark to see his face clearly.

Zhou Yinkun got off the car, looked up and saw the black shadow, he smiled politely.

He entered the coffee shop alone, and as soon as he entered, the door was locked from the outside. The man didn't take it seriously, and walked up the stairs leisurely.

Seeing the person by the window on the second floor, Zhou Yinkun said lazily, "Sir, it's not illegal for me to visit my uncle and uncle."

He asked knowingly.

If it's against the law, it's not a coffee shop right now.

As he walked closer and closer to the only floor lamp that was lit, the face of the person sitting by the window became more and more clear. Zhou Yinkun sat down with a smile on his face, "Drinking coffee at night is not the right occasion. I should have brought a bottle of wine." "I have already taken

Nana." The man on the opposite side said in a thick and indifferent voice, "You guys Don't meet again in the future."

Zhou Yinkun was not surprised, "That's right, staying in a hotel is no more comfortable than living at home. But I don't care if we meet or not." The person sitting opposite

Zhou Yinkun was the one who was in charge of Kowloon yesterday. Duan Kai, Director of the Criminal Department of the Criminal and Security Division of the Police Department, is working in the Regal Hotel.

Hearing this, Duan Kai frowned immediately.

Zhou Yinkun smiled, "I heard that Sir had an operation some time ago, how is your recovery? It should be good, Kana is careful and gentle, with her careful care for two weeks, even a disabled person can become a normal person." After finishing speaking, he paused

. After a pause, "Oh, I'm sorry. This is the Thai name I gave her. For Duan Sir, she has to be called Minna, Duan Minna.

" Clear. I have already taken my daughter home, and I am under 24-hour supervision. You don't have to think about taking her away, and you will never see her again in this life."

Zhou Yinkun smiled disdainfully, "Officer Duan is indeed a thunderbolt, no wonder you have been promoted all the way. I thought it would take you a few years to get to your current position, let alone a few more years. Who knows that your ability is really outstanding. I am very pleasantly surprised."

"Zhou Yinkun."

"Did you finally find out my name?" Zhou Yinkun shook his head, "This matter is really a bit late. Besides, Duan Sir doesn't seem to figure out the other thing."

Duan Kai frowned and looked at him .

"A woman's heart can't be closed. Has she heard your words all these years? Now that it's locked up, how useful it will be."

Zhou Yinkun leaned closer and looked into Duan Kai's eyes: "For example, I will do something she dreams of. Buy whatever you want. A ring to propose, let her go back to Thailand and Myanmar with me, and live there all her life. Do you think she will force her to die for this?" Seeing Duan Kai's face change, Zhou Yinkun leaned back, "

Let She completely gave up and stayed by Dad's side forever to be a good daughter, except me, no one seems to be able to do it?"

Zhou Yinkun looked at the man with a livid face opposite him, and said deliberately: "It's a pity, there are constant interruptions between men and women, The police don't care about it either."