75 Attentive

Xia Xia was originally looking out of the car window, when she heard this, she turned her head sideways.

"If you want to believe me, you can tell me." The

girl always wanted to tell her mother what was on her mind, but her mother was gone, and Xia Xia didn't know who to tell.

She lowered her head and fiddled with her fingers, and finally said: "Not long after the start of school, I didn't go to school because of family matters. When I came back this time... I found that all the students are very familiar with each other, and they have re-divided into study groups. I signed up for club activities together, and I became out of place."

"The teacher's new class has also fallen behind a lot, and I can't get in the middle of class discussions."

"And they," Xia Xia looked at Their black car has been following them in the rearview mirror, "When I go to the toilet, they will also watch outside. I feel... ashamed and inconvenient. There are also many children of rich families and officials in my school. They It's not such an exaggeration, it's just me."

After listening quietly, Kana realized that Xia Xia had encountered so many unhappy things after returning to school. And she looked very happy before going to school every morning and when she came back from school in the afternoon.

After thinking about it, Kana said, "Xia Xia, if this is the case, then you should discuss it with your uncle." Xia Xia

shook her head, "He won't listen."

"Brother Kun is easy to talk to when he is in a good mood .Besides, he is a person who eats soft but not tough."

After hearing this, Xia Xia hesitated: "Really?"

Kana smiled, "He is not as scary as you imagined."

*

11 o'clock in the evening, Xia Xia After finishing my homework, I heard the sound of a car driving in outside.

She immediately glanced at the thing on the side, hesitated for two seconds, and picked it up. When they went downstairs, Zhou Yinkun was talking to Kana, and Ayao was standing beside him.

Zhou Yinkun was sitting on the sofa with his back to this side. There was only one person going up and down the stairs, and Ayao was the first to look over.

Kana turned her head and saw Xia Xia coming, nodded slightly at her, and then said gently to the man beside her, "Then I'll go to the wine cellar to get the wine first, can it be lower?" The

man pinched her waist, "You It's up to you."

Kara smiled and stood up.

As soon as she left, Xia Xia became a little nervous. She looked down at the box in her hand, then at the back of the sofa, and finally mustered up the courage to walk over.

Smelling the smell of ice cream, Zhou Yinkun turned his head and glanced.

The girl stopped immediately.

Seeing that he ignored her and reached for a cigarette, she walked over again. A Yao's eyes fell on the box in her hand.

"This..." Before he could finish speaking, he was interrupted.

"Zhou Xiaxia." The man took out a cigarette from the cigarette case, "I've been nesting in the room for a long time, and I didn't even tell anyone before I spoke?" Those who did

n't know thought she was a tortoise, shrinking in the room every day, not knowing what she was hiding .

The girl held the box tightly, and called him in a low voice: "Little uncle."