39 Morning Tea

It was past eight o'clock after washing. When Xia Xia came out, she saw Zhou Yinkun changing clothes. Fortunately, the lower body had already been changed. Zhou Xiaxia said in a low voice, "I'm done washing", and hurried out.

It seems that staying a second longer is dangerous.

A Yao is here to deliver clothes. Standing in the living room, he was stunned for a moment when he saw Zhou Xiaxia coming out of Zhou Yinkun's room. He immediately glanced at the sofa, there were traces of someone sleeping on it, and seeing how Xia Xia had just washed his face, he probably understood.

Immediately after seeing Zhou Yinkun coming out, A Yao looked away a little guilty.

It's because he's been with Brother Kun for too long and has seen him do too many things that have no lower limit, so that no matter how excessive things are, they don't feel excessive. Even when the word "incest" was associated with Zhou Yinkun, A Yao didn't feel that it was against harmony.

But in this regard, it really doesn't matter.

What kind of woman does Brother Kun want but can't get? From appearance to personality, Zhou Xiaxia was not the type that Zhou Yinkun would be interested in, and on the contrary, he was the type he disliked the most.

For example, Brother Kun likes hot people, but this time Zhou Xiaxia can't do it at first glance.

For example, Brother Kun likes playful characters, and this Zhou Xiaxia is delicate and cries.

For example, Brother Kun likes people who are sensible and interesting, this Zhou Xiaxia not only can't wink, but also troublesome like a dog's skin plaster.

...

Moreover, she is Zhou Yaohui's daughter. It will only annoy Brother Kun even more.

Thinking of this, Ayao glanced at Zhou Xiaxia again, she was holding the cup and drinking water.

Turning his head, he suddenly met a pair of black eyes, and A Yao's heart trembled, "Brother Kun, um... well, Miss Qiao Shaang saw us on the cruise ship last night, and then called twice to ask if she could come over "

Zhou Yinkun stared at him for two seconds, "Who?" A

small voice came from beside him, "Is it the actress Qiao Shaang who used to be a model?"

She and Jeffrey acted as a couple. At that time, Xia Xia thought that sister was so beautiful. After searching, she found out that she also graduated from Chulalongkorn University. She became a model out of interest, and accidentally took a role The result was a strong response, so I became an actor directly after graduation.

Why would such a beautiful and intelligent female star call Zhou Yinkun?

Hearing her interrupt suddenly, Zhou Yinkun looked over and said, "Why, is it your idol again?"

However, Zhou Xiaxia's words did remind him of who Qiao Shaang was. That woman was tall and slender, with a bit of a temper, but she was very good at acting like a baby. I forgot when we met, but the beauty came to him so proactively, it would be too ungentlemanly to refuse.

Zhou Yinkun asked: "Is it still not allowed to fly at the airport?"

A Yao nodded: "This time the traffic control is for both sea, land and air, and you can only fly after it is completely lifted. But it should not exceed two days."

Two days, not long or short, time Suitable.

"Tell her to come and play." Zhou Yinkun walked out as he spoke, and just two steps away he heard someone calling him.