130 Change of Mind

After more than forty minutes of driving, the car stopped at Pengzhou Pier.

Wei Yan turned off the engine and looked at the co-pilot, who was still holding the thick and old undercover diary in her hand.

There are fifteen such diaries. It recorded in detail every day and everything he did since he became an undercover agent. Including being seriously injured for the first time, walking to He Yulong's side for the first time, being thrown into the dog pen and beaten half to death for the first time, the mission was successful for the first time, and the mission failed for the first time... Old sweat stains

, Tears and faint blood stains blurred the handwriting at the corners.

A few fishermen can be seen sporadically in the distance, each busy on the boat. There was silence in the car, the ferry came and went, and the sound of pages turning in the car kept going.

This book has not reached the last page, it records the time when Wei Yan recognized her for the first time.

It turned out that he recognized her long before that dinner, and it turned out that he was the black figure who left the dog pen with Zhou Yinkun that night without seeing his face clearly. It turned out that the pursuit of Tunnel was done by his subordinates. It turned out that the last time he tested the poison in the Macau casino, he was determined to die.

Xia Xia closed the diary.

"So, Brother Awei is still Brother Awei."

This was the first sentence she said after reading it. In just one sentence, Wei Yan's heart trembled.

"You were admitted to the police academy, right?"

"Yes. The usury loan you borrowed for compensation was also a cover for joining the club. In fact, you can't afford to pay back the money by collecting protection fees based on watching the scene. Really. The one who helped me solve this matter was the boss who chose me to be an undercover agent at the time." "At that time,

there were many social groups in Hong Kong, and many tragic murders occurred because of the turf competition. For example, forcing underage women into prostitution, smuggling arms and drugs, etc., but most of the top executives of the association are cunning, and if you want to catch them, you must infiltrate deeply."

"Those people are very suspicious. If they hadn't been held in their hands since childhood, they wouldn't really trust them. So the police force selected a group of youngest students from the police academy to be undercover agents. Because they were young, they started from the bottom of the society. It won't arouse suspicion. It's also because you're young, so many people have betrayed you because you haven't seen the sun for so many years." "

But you persevered." Xia Xia looked at him.

Wei Yan lowered his eyes, "I... yes. I have also been shaken. I used to feel uncomfortable because I sent my brothers under my own hands to the police station. After a long time, I will not be able to control my emotions. Those people around me are all genuine. Hooligans, but I remember the birthdays of each of them, know the situation of their families, and cry and laugh with them. Even Mr. He, I will be happy because of his praise." He smiled at this

point , but didn't look at Xia Xia, "As a policeman, I'm such a failure."

After listening carefully, Xia Xia thought for a while and said: "But policemen are also human beings, and as human beings, they have feelings and emotions. Why should they be seen? Failed?"

"Brother Awei, even if you really did what you told me before, joining the club because of the compensation has not been easy all the way to the present. What's more, you are walking on thin ice with a special identity and mission. It has been nine years. How many people in this world can really do this for their mission and ideals?"