107 Sniping

Within three minutes, the communication station reported:

"No on the second floor."

"No on the third floor."

The next second, the armed team members who fell from the roof to the fifth floor reported: "No on the fifth floor, and a special interrogation room was found on the sixth floor."

At this moment, a noise came in: "Is it true that there are six floors? Why is there no window?"

Carl's voice was frivolous and excited.

From the outside, the entire police station only has the fifth floor. It was only after entering that I discovered that there are actually six floors. It is self-evident what the sixth floor is used for.

Zhou Yinkun frowned.

"Batai was not found." Chachai said, "The iron door is explosion-proof and bullet-proof. Judging from the sound, the first five rooms are closed by men, and the last two rooms are silent." Carl hissed, "Whoever you tell me first

, Which woman was it to save the boss? Brother Kun came here in person, and who is Ba Tai? Didn't he look for it like this?" "

Shut up." Zhou Yinkun finally said in the communication radio station, "Check and guess, the central control room."

" Found." Chachai spoke very quickly, "It's in the last room. Surveillance has been restored, and Ba Tai has held her hostage, and the two of them are in the middle of the room. Let's try to blast from the door." "No." Zhou Yinkun said, "She's

inside After staying for two days, it's so small that it can't stand the blast."

A low exclamation came from the earphones, "My God, which woman is it..."

It was Carl again. Others wearing headphones frowned, which is why everyone doesn't like to go out with Carl on missions.

The last room, facing outwards on both sides.

Zhou Yinkun's order came from the headset: "Chachai is watching from the central control, and the others are standing by. Carl, fight the opposite corner." Carl sat on

another helicopter and watched the excitement for a long time, and now he finally came to work. Excitedly, he straightened his sniper rifle and aimed with bated breath: "Facing the south wall, two o'clock."

In the headset, Chachai said: "Yes."

Because there are no windows, you can't see what's going on inside, so the angle is made to create a point of view, but in order to prevent Ba Tai from taking hostages and running around the house, and the bullets accidentally injuring Xia Xia, Chacha, who is staring at the central control, will confirm the angle before shooting. .

As soon as the words fell, Carl's shot pierced through the corner of the south wall and the east wall of the room neatly. A Yao, who was driving the helicopter, had already adjusted the position of the helicopter without Zhou Yinkun needing to say more.

Forming a relative angle to Karl's helicopter, Zhou Yinkun saw the side face of the girl inside from the bullet hole in the corner. She was tied to the electric chair and became Batai's meat shield to block bullets.

The man sneered, "Change the grenade, come again."

"Got it." In the cab, Ayao changed the angle again, and the helicopter opposite Carl had already avoided it.

Before firing, Zhou Yinkun suddenly said: "Be careful."

The power of the grenade loaded by the helicopter is not comparable to that of a sniper bullet. It needs an excellent firing angle to accurately create an escape exit in the corner that can accommodate one or two people. The angle is slightly off. It may directly destroy the entire interrogation room.