187 Fever

He hugged him too tightly, and Xia Xia couldn't struggle to get away, so he had to sleep like this.

There was still a bitter taste on the tip of her tongue, and it felt as uncomfortable as if the pills were still stuck in her throat. She coughed and frowned, trying to turn over.

As soon as she moved, the man's arms tightened, and in a daze, Xia Xia felt his chest vibrate: "Can you be unhappy even after taking a medicine, or kill you?" "But that

medicine is useless." She After coughing twice, a big hand stroked her back and patted her. Then he touched her forehead again.

"How do you know it's useless."

"It's just useless..." In the dark room, Xia Xia was breathing heavily, with a bit of complaint in her tone: "The doctor said it can help sweating, and it'll be fine after sweating. But I don't know I ate it twice, and I didn't sweat."

"Is it okay if I sweat?"

"Hmm..." the girl said, "It's probably because I've been in Thailand for a long time, so I can't sweat when I come here."

Her breath The scorching heat sprayed on the man's bare chest, tickling slightly. Her body was hot and soft, like a small stove, and the hand that was just patting her back slowly began to caress.

Xia Xiaduo said a few words, her eyelids were so heavy that she couldn't lift her eyes, but she felt someone holding her hand and touching a hot body while she was drowsy.

His fingers brushed over the hard and hot muscles, and the man's heavy panting sounded in his ears, and then his ears became hot, and he was covered with wet and hot licking.

"Why didn't you say it earlier, you still need to take medicine when you sweat?" The tone was playful and ambiguous.

Xia Xiali woke up a little bit.

One of her hands was grabbed by Zhou Yinkun and stroked his body, from the scar on his chest all the way down to his abdomen, the man was not wearing anything in his bathrobe, her hand just held the penis that had stiffened at some point .

With a muffled grunt, the man turned over and pressed Xia Xia under him. Xia Xia was startled, and hurriedly supported the man's shoulder with the other hand, but the strength was insignificant at all. He lowered his head and kissed her small mouth. When she realized it, her tongue had penetrated into her mouth and entangled wantonly.

"Hmm..." She tilted her head and wanted to avoid it, but he was so persistent that he even took off her clothes under the quilt.

While struggling and rubbing, the bathrobe strap on Zhou Yinkun's body was completely loosened, scattered on the girl's flat lower abdomen, and one end slipped into her legs, just being pressed by the thick and long penis, rubbing against the small plump flesh beads, The stimulation made her whimper, and subconsciously wanted to clamp her legs tightly.

Under the quilt, the man's hand was the first to stop her inner thigh, and when he slid his palm to the bend of the knee and lifted it up, Xia Xiabai's tender legs were stretched wide and bent to the sides of her body, almost posing in the shape of a M shape, the private part was slightly opened, and the bottom of the penis rubbed against the red soft tender flesh, Zhou Yinkun's breathing suddenly sank.

He left her lips, kissed her chin and neck, and moved his lower body gently, letting the stem rub against the tightly closed pussy.

"Don't..." Xia Xia finally got a chance to speak, her whole body was hot and itchy, her chest was stuffy and she couldn't breathe, she pushed him weakly with both hands, "I, I don't have the strength..." This is