169 Active

Xia Xia blushed so much that she was about to bleed, but she didn't speak at all. The man waited impatiently, he wrapped his long arms around her, and regardless of her exclamation, picked him up, hugged her and sat on his lap. In this way, the closeness is unavoidable.

"Let's talk." Zhou Yinkun touched her waist.

School uniforms are thin, and men's hands are hot. His palm was on the back of her waist, almost burning her. Xia Xia looked down and saw his crotch protruding high, and couldn't hide the surprise in her eyes. This is... when did it become like this.

Zhou Yinkun also looked down, disapprovingly: "Why are you surprised, it's not the first time I've seen you."

Not far away, there was the sound of a car honking. It feels like someone might drive over at any time, Xia Xia doesn't know how he can still be hard in this situation, but she doesn't want to go crazy like him at all.

"Can you go back first?" Her voice was very low, and her tone was a little helpless. Even if you want to do that kind of thing, you can't be here. She just couldn't take it.

The man clasped the hands on her waist and pulled her into his arms. The tips of their noses were almost touching: "Then answer my question first."

Xia Xia put her hands on his chest, trying to avoid With his fiery gaze, "I think, I should use... the biggest one."

"What should I use the biggest one for?"

The girl closed her eyes and said two words: "There."

"Where." Zhou Yinkun held his hand She put her hand on a hard place and asked knowingly, "Here?" She

could clearly feel the stiffness through her pants, and Xia Xia nodded with a stiff wrist.

The corners of his lips curled up, "What about the second question."

As he asked, he took her hand to undo the pants without delay, and the zipper slowly slid down, and the slight friction sound made people jump in fear.

Why take eight.

Xia Xia didn't know how to answer this question. When she took it, she just grabbed a handful, because she subconsciously felt that one or two would definitely not be enough. However, she didn't notice why she had this thought.

And Zhou Yinkun noticed it.

"Or I'll ask you another way." He stopped the movement of his hands, raised Xia Xia's face and looked at her: "Obviously I took eight, so why did I bring one over last night?" "Because," the wrist was

detached Xia Xia quietly withdrew his shackles, "I'm afraid you'll use them all up." In

that case, she would be the one to toss in the end.

As soon as she finished speaking, her slender wrist was grabbed. The man rubbed the back of her hand with his fingers, feeling amused.

This is because I am afraid that he will not use it, but also that he will use it too much.

It takes a long time to think about it to this extent. Zhou Yinkun stared at her, that is to say, Zhou Xiaxia has been thinking about him over and over again recently?

In that case, I should have asked a few more questions last night to give her a chance to explain.

He tore open the trousers comfortably with her hands, holding the contents inside. The touch was still so terrifying, Xia Xia's heart trembled, knowing that she couldn't hide tonight.