40 Cute

Xia Xia didn't see A Yao's signal, but saw the waiter hurried out holding the menu, her shoulders collapsed, and her little face was full of disappointment.

The first thing to serve is black tea, the first brew after washing the tea, the rich tea fragrance soon filled the whole box.

Ayao is not good at making tea. He and Zhou Xiaxia both watched Zhou Yinkun's movements, and Xia Xia realized that there are so many steps in drinking tea. She always thought that it would be all right to just soak the tea leaves in hot water, and wondered why the tea was not already brewed, and the guests had to do it themselves.

Black tea is not cold and slightly astringent like green tea, but exudes a sweet and warm aroma, and it is not suitable for long-term brewing. The first brew gives a tea aroma, the second brew has the most intense and authentic taste, and the third brew has a slightly lighter taste, but it will irritate the lips and teeth. Long lasting fragrance, best served with refreshments.

Zhou Xiaxia saw Zhou Yinkun pour a cup, put it on the turntable of the round table, and turned it in front of A Yao, "Taste it."

"Thank you Brother Kun." A Yao picked it up, took a sip, sipped it, and said two words forcefully: "It's delicious."

To him, the only things that can be eaten are edible and inedible, delicious and not delicious. Can't say anything else.

Then, Xia Xia saw Zhou Yinkun pour another glass. The tea was poured into a white porcelain teacup with diffused heat, and she thought, this cup should be his own.

Unexpectedly, the next moment, the white porcelain cup containing black tea was also placed on the turntable, and then turned steadily in front of him.

Zhou Yinkun looked at Xia Xia's big eyes, which seemed to be filled with "Is this for me?" It was

funny and funny.

He raised his chin, Zhou Xiaxia picked up the cup of black tea with both hands, and took a sip. The tea was not as hot as she had imagined, and it wrapped around the tip of her tongue after she swallowed it. It was clearly tea, but she tasted a mellow feeling, and it warmed her stomach all the way down.

"Is it delicious?"

Zhou Xiaxia nodded immediately, "It's delicious."

"Your cup costs about two thousand Hong Kong dollars." The

girl shook her finger, "What?"

She looked at the cup with a little tea left in her hand in disbelief, just a sip of tea, is it so expensive?

But the smell of tea in the room can't fool anyone, Ayao probably ordered expensive black tea.

After drinking all the food, she had no choice but to say: "I will pay back the money."

At this time the door was pushed open from the outside, and the waiter steadily pushed the dining car in to serve the food. Zhou Xiaxia was pleasantly surprised to see that the things she just said were all there , who was surprised by the expensive black tea at first, but now smiled with crooked brows and eyes.

After the food was served, Zhou Xiaxia waited for Zhou Yinkun to move his chopsticks first, but the door was pushed open again in the next second, and it was not the waiter who came in this time, but a tall and hot woman wearing oversized sunglasses.

"Brother Kun, we haven't seen each other for a long time~~~" The woman brought a nice fragrance as soon as she came in, and it wouldn't violate the harmony at all when mixed with the tea fragrance.

Zhou Xiaxia was amazed at how tall and fair the visitor was, and she even had a nice voice, when she saw her calling Zhou Yinkun enthusiastically and charmingly, and the next moment she sat on the man's lap, wrapped his neck around his neck, and was in his ear Said something in a whisper.

He couldn't hear what he was saying, but the man smiled and put his arms around her waist, "Okay, I'll listen to you." The

tone was so doting that Zhou Xiaxia's scalp went numb.

The woman took off her sunglasses, and with a sweet and coquettish Thai accent, she said that she was thirsty.

Zhou Yinkun picked up the untouched cup of tea in front of him, and brought it to her lips. The woman didn't take it herself, she just took a sip in this posture, I don't know whether it was intentional or not, the soft lips just touched the man's fingertips.

Zhou Yinkun pinched her waist, "Don't be naughty." The

woman got off him with a charming smile and sat on the seat to his left, only then did she notice that there was a little girl sitting opposite.

And this little girl obviously recognized who she was, and was staring at her blankly, her face full of disbelief.

Is this the noble and glamorous Ms. Qiao Shaang on TV... In the press conference interview with Jeffrey, she clearly spoke and behaved so coldly and elegantly.

"Who is this little sister? She's still wearing a school uniform." As she spoke, she glanced at Zhou Yinkun and said in a bad tone, "Brother Kun has me, why do you want to find someone else? I don't play those messy games."

"What are you thinking, I Niece."

Now it was Qiao Shaang's turn to be surprised, he used to date Zhou Yinkun, at most he had a bodyguard by his side, why did he have an extra niece this time?

"Hello, sister." Zhou Xiaxia was surprised, but finally fell under Qiao Shaang's beauty.

Although her personality seems to be very different from that on TV, this exquisite and beautiful face is even more astonishing than that on the screen. From eyes to nose to lips to skin, it is so perfect that it does not look like a real person.

"Oh my little niece, how can you call me elder sister?"

Having said that, she winked at Xia Xia, expressing that she likes this name very much. According to her seniority, Xia Xia should call her auntie. Qiao Shaang was only twenty-four years old, so she couldn't stand being called an aunt.

Since she is not Zhou Yinkun's other lover, Qiao Shaang has become very magnanimous. In addition, Zhou Xiaxia is a good student who is obedient and obedient. girl."

He said and glanced at Zhou Yinkun.

Zhou Xiaxia touched her chin in embarrassment when she heard the praise, and just about to say thank you, she heard Zhou Yinkun answering: "How cute is she?"

Qiao Shaang suddenly remembered that Zhou Yinkun didn't like children very much, so she asked with a smile: "Brother Kun, is she cute? Does anyone look cute?"

Zhou Yinkun raised his eyebrows: "No."

Qiao Shaang looked at him curiously, "Then am I cute?"

"Sometimes cute."

"When?"

Zhou Yinkun whispered in her ear What, Qiao Shaang was shocked at first and then blushed, "Why are you like this!" She

seemed to lose her temper, but actually kissed the man's handsome face.

A Yao ate indifferently, obviously he was not surprised by this kind of thing. It was the first time for Zhou Xiaxia to see this scene, obviously no one paid attention to her, but Zhou Yinkun saw her burying her head in drinking crab porridge from the corner of her eyes, her earlobes turned red again.