31 Chaos

But before she could speak, the two kneeling on the ground saw the boss Aken standing, and she was actually sitting beside Zhou Yinkun, they were so frightened that they cried incoherently and begged for mercy.

The terrified crying was mixed with vague Thai language, both of them were beaten severely, bloody saliva flowed out uncontrollably when they spoke, Zhou Yinkun frowned in disgust, "Tsk."

A Yao's face was blank . With an expression on his face, he took out a dagger, walked behind the man, and grabbed the man's throat. Zhou Xiaxia didn't even see how the dagger was put into his mouth, and then a lump of bloody flesh came out. The man's mouth fell out, the man couldn't scream, only a lot of blood gushed out of his mouth.

Then his jaw was pinched and he was forced to shut his mouth, the blood poured back, and the sound of gurgling kept coming out of his throat. The man didn't dare to speak indiscriminately, and covered his mouth in pain, his whole body was twitching.

Zhou Xiaxia had never seen such a scene before, she choked in her throat with fright, her face was pale, she saw Ayao shake off the blood on the dagger, and pinched the boy's jaw again.

Zhou Xiaxia opened her eyes wide, and blurted out: "Little Uncle!"

This call made Ayao pause for a moment, and looked over.

Zhou Yinkun turned his head sideways.

"Still... still should be sent to the police station." Her voice trembled.

This is the only way she thinks to punish bad people. It is taught by the teachers in the school, and it is also taught by the middle school students she has heard.

These words really made Zhou Yinkun laugh, he patted the place beside him, "Come here."

How could Zhou Xiaxia dare to get so close to him, but the people on the ground just spoke first, and their tongues were cut off, and now he told her to sit down In the past, if she didn't pass, would she be as miserable as them?

The base of her tongue hurt for no reason, and Xia Xia got up obediently.

As soon as the girl sat down, Zhou Yinkun smelled a faint fruity fragrance. He glanced at the empty plate on the table, too, she had eaten the whole plate of fruit, no wonder she smelled of fruit.

Zhou Xiaxia only sat on the sofa a little bit, and he sat very well, with his legs together and his hands on his knees. Perhaps because of nervousness, he was slightly clenched.

"You said you want to send it to the police station? The deputy director of the police department is here. You can ask him, what should we do?"

Seeing her trembling appearance, Zhou Yinkun simply patted her head indiscriminately, and by the way, manually Turn this head around.

Zhou Xiaxia finally remembered who this familiar grandfather was.

Long, long ago, she had seen him from a distance in a lecture held at school. She couldn't remember whether he was the deputy director at that time, but she remembered that the topic of the lecture was science popularization of Thai law and the police system. At that time, Song En also worshiped and said that he would also be a policeman in the future.

It's okay to not know the identity, but now that she knows, she knows that the deputy director of the police station is talking about drug business with Zhou Yinkun.

The man beside him found it very interesting to see the unbelievable and stunned expression.

He also glanced at Wu Bangqi, "What do you think Mr. Wu should do?"