101 Sitting in the Hall

Hong Kong, Kowloon, China.

The three streets surrounding Regal Restaurant were already empty. Several black assault vehicles were parked on the side of the road. The windows were strictly protected from prying eyes. It was impossible to see who and what was inside the cars from the outside.

In the earphones, there were two sizzling sounds, "Sir, Hong Bocheng from Ann has arrived." "

Got it, keep watching."

The person who spoke was a middle-aged man in police uniform. It is the Hong Kong police, O Kee.

O Kee, the full name of the Organized Crime and Triad Investigation Bureau, was established in 1957 and is affiliated to the Criminal and Security Division of the Hong Kong Police Force. It is mainly responsible for investigating and combating extremely complex and serious organized triad crimes.

Today is the day when the big association "Heanhui" chooses a seat. Historically, before and on the day when gangs choose a seat, bloodshed is inevitable. After the Hong Kong police received the news, Duan Kai, Director of the Criminal Department of the Criminal and Security Division of the Police Force, was personally in charge of the operation.

It was police officer O Ji who reported in the headset just now, and Hong Bocheng, who finally entered the Regal Restaurant, was one of the founders of the Peace Association and one of the most senior speakers in the association.

His presence means that the sitting election inside is about to begin.

No one is sure whether today will be a friendly election to sit in the hall, or there will be a face-to-face fight. The police began to deploy surveillance a week ago, and today they have surrounded Regal Restaurant in advance. If there is any accident, they will respond as quickly as possible to protect the public and minimize the damage.

But different from what the police expected, the restaurant was very harmonious at this time, and hundreds of people in the restaurant were extremely lively.

At 11:30 noon, when the restaurant was about to close, a black Bentley stopped outside. The car door opened, and the people who got out came towards the restaurant.

"Sir, someone has arrived again. It's a young man with a woman beside him. He shouldn't be from the Peace Council, but the restaurant let him in." Duan Kai said in the headset: "Send the photo.

"

"Okay."

The next second, a picture just taken appeared on the display screen in the assault vehicle. The man above is indeed very young. Although he only has a side profile, it can be seen that he looks very good. The woman next to him was tall and fair-skinned, holding the man's arm affectionately.

Duan Kai frowned.

"Sir, do you know this person?" The police officer next to him asked when he saw that his superior looked wrong.

"I don't know him. He doesn't look like someone from the Peace Council. He has never appeared before, but he showed up today. There must be something wrong." Duan Kai said in a deep voice, "A group is ready." A neat answer came from the earphone immediately

: "Received!"

There were twenty tables on the eighth floor of the restaurant, all of whom were famous people from the He'an Association. In the middle of the front stands an old man in a black Chinese tunic suit. He has gray hair, is seventy-three years old, and has a straight back. He holds a stick of incense in his hand and a statue of Guan Gong is in front of him.