157 Winner

When Bai Lijun was picked up by A Yao, Zhou Yinkun was eating breakfast. Seeing Bai Lijun's distressed and anxious look, he poured a cup of hot coffee: "I'm already searching the mountains, don't worry." The life and death of her father and brother are uncertain, how could Bai Lijun be in the mood to drink

coffee .

But right now she has no other way, Zhou Yinkun is the only one she can count on. After breakfast, it was already bright, but there was still thick smoke billowing in the direction of Nantianmen Mountain. Just then, the phone rang again.

The man picked it up, raised his eyebrows slightly, "Got it."

"How about it, did you find your father and brother?"

"I found it, and it's all right." Zhou Yinkun got up and glanced at her: "Go, I'll take you to follow her." They are reunited."

Knowing that Bai Mingtan and Bai Maoen are still alive, Bai Lijun finally heaves a sigh of relief, although what awaits them is a political trial with endless troubles, but the big deal is to leave Kokang with his family and go to Thailand or Laos, wherever he lives. It doesn't matter.

She followed Zhou Yinkun into the helicopter. The helicopter bypassed Nantianmen Mountain and stopped at a mountaintop not far away. There were already three helicopters parked there. The team responsible for searching the mountain of the armed forces had completed their mission and retreated here.

This mountain is not as famous as Nantianmen Mountain, nor is it as steep as Nantianmen Mountain. On the contrary, the scenery here is very good. The rising sun shines on the water surface of the lake below the mountain, reflecting sparkling waves.

The last helicopter came late, Zhou Yinkun still didn't forget to turn his head when he got off, and stretched out his hand to Bai Lijun.

Bai Lijun held that hand, and when he pulled it down, she felt warm in her heart.

Then when she came down and saw the scene on the edge of the cliff, the blush on her face froze before it had time to disperse. Bai Mingtan and Bai Maoen knelt on the ground in embarrassment, because the bombing was too powerful, their ears and noses were bleeding profusely, the clothes on their chests were stained with vomit, their hands were tied behind their backs, and the backs of their heads were facing the black muzzles of guns.

Seeing the two people who just came down, Bai Mingtan's eyes widened immediately, his mouth was open but he couldn't make a sound, but his eyes were full of anger.

Things have developed to this point, if you don't understand it, you are a fool. Zhou Yinkun didn't want to cooperate with the Bai family at all, and used the trick of the oriole behind him, just to reap the benefits. And the Bailin family, which have been keeping their wells and rivers in check for so many years, can get so out of control, he must have contributed to it.

Whether it was Lin Xianhe who was bombed to death on the mountain, or the father and son of the Bai family who were kneeling on the ground alive, they couldn't figure out why Zhou Yinkun did this. Both Bai Lin and his family are hurting, so what benefit can he get?

What are the benefits, Zhou Yinkun will naturally not tell them.

"Father, brother!"

Bai Lijun wanted to go over, but

her hand was grabbed . The man's tone was unhurried. , Zhou Yinkun smiled: "Choose one."

"What?"

He raised his chin and explained patiently: "Choose one and kill it, and you and the other one will live."

Bai Lijun couldn't believe it: "You—"