88 Birthday

When I returned to the villa at night, I could smell the smell of cake as soon as I entered the door.

Looking from the door, it was Kanna and Xia Xia who were making cakes together. It was not yet eight o'clock, and seeing Zhou Yinkun come back so early, both of them were a little surprised.

The man came over and sat down, and Kana immediately asked, "What would Brother Kun want to drink?"

Seeing that cream was still on her hands, Zhou Yinkun said, "No need."

He poured a glass of water casually, and glanced at the person next to Kana. She was writing on the cake, as if she was dumb.

"Zhou Xiaxia."

The girl whose name was called gave her a hand and looked up at him.

Zhou Yinkun stared at her: "Go and get some ice cubes."

"Oh." After finishing speaking, the girl went to the kitchen, went to get ice cubes and ice tongs, and brought them back to Zhou Yinkun's hand.

The man squinted. It was fine two days ago, but I don't know what to think about in my mind again, and I looked absent-minded.

Seeing Zhou Yinkun's gaze, Kana paused slightly for helping Xia Xia turn the cake tray.

"Brother Kun." She called softly.

Zhou Yinkun looked over.

Kana said with a smile: "Today is Xiaxia's birthday. She said she wanted to make a cake by herself. Ours is not too sweet. Would you like to try it?" The

man's eyes fell on the cake. This time Zhou Xiaxia was sketching for herself happy day.

"I'm sixteen years old today," Kana looked at Xia Xia, and joked, "I'm going to reach the legal age of marriage soon. Xia Xia, the last time I picked you up from school, many boys watched quietly Are there a lot of people chasing you in school?"

Hearing what Kana said, Xia Xia blushed slightly, "Not...not many.

" Male classmates will come to talk to her whenever they have anything to do, and they also want to have dinner with her and read homework.

It's just that these passions that she didn't express clearly were all summed up by her as a simple friendship between classmates.

Kana raised her eyebrows, "So, there are indeed more than one or two?"

Xia Xia nodded, then shook her head, "But I don't know if that counts as chasing..." "

Does Xia Xia like it? Male students who are particularly popular like those in TV dramas?"

Xia Xia thought for a while, "It doesn't look like that, but boys who are good and tall are very popular. When I went to watch a basketball game before, everyone was more popular than seeing a star. Enthusiasm."

Kana smiled and asked, "Do you like it too?"

Xia Xia really hadn't thought about this question, and she was in a fog of fog in her heart, and she was not in that mood at all. But to say I don't like it would be too absolute.

"It's okay, I appreciate it too."

"Xia Xia is really a big girl, and she has someone of the opposite sex who admires her." Kana said, looking at the man across from her.

He was drinking ice water, unable to see what emotion he was in.

"We will be very reluctant to let Xia Xia get married in the future."