21 Charity

"That's right. I'm not the one who wants to buy from you. How can I get so much money as a retail investor? Those who buy from me are all those who can't afford good things. Someone asked me about you. I heard that before we We stayed together in Myanmar—" 

"Tsk, get to the point."

Kana handed the cut fruit to his mouth, Zhou Yinkun took a bite, it was ice cold and sweet, he just wanted to enjoy the beautiful scenery.

"It's Wu Bangzhi, he wants me to be a matchmaker."

The name sounded familiar, and Zhou Yinkun recalled it for two seconds, "Who is Wu Bangqi?"

General Wu Bangqi, deputy director of the Thai National Police.

"It's his younger brother. Wu Bangqi has three younger brothers, and this is the youngest one. He has a chemical company in his hand, and it's a terrible job. He is the worst among the four brothers. But he can't help but rely on a big tree to enjoy the shade. Well, the empty shell of the chemical company has sold for a lot of money, and now I want to buy from you and make quick money." "

Wu Bangqi knows about this?"

There was a pause, and he didn't dare to say anything.

"Is there something fucking wrong with you? Come talk to me without knowing where the wind is blowing?" Zhou Yinkun said impatiently, "Go away, tell him to go home and drink milk." "Don't, don't, Akun

! Listen to what I have to say! This Wu Bangzhi and Wu Bangqi were born by the same mother. Why do you worry about him? If there is any mistake, isn't Wu Bangzhi the best target? Don't you have to cover it up for him. Isn't this covered up as fat meat delivered to your door?"

"Okay, don't talk nonsense, I know better than you what Wu Bangqi's approach is. Zhou Yaohui wanted to win him over, but he hasn't pulled it out after two years Come on, how can he not know what his brother does every day?"

"Yes, he knows it all, why don't he cut it off from me. I have called you for a week, and Wu Bangqi wants to warn me. I can warn you 800 times, why is he still silent!"

Tasang said mysteriously over there: "I heard that Wu Bangqi is going to come down soon, and it doesn't matter whether he will be in Thailand or not. Before he leaves, it is reasonable to make a fortune before he leaves." The news is true

. Fresh, Zhou Yinkun put his arms around Kana's slender waist, enjoyed the fruit she fed, and played with his fingertips around the hair that fell to her waist: "If you want to do it, you can ask Wu Bangqi to talk to me directly. If he shrinks behind Wu Bangzhi Waiting for the goods to be delivered, then this matter will not be discussed."

"Ah..." He could hear the embarrassment over there, "Akun, he hasn't come down yet."

Zhou Yinkun hung up the phone directly.

Three days later, Tasang called again, saying that Wu Bangqi agreed. But he is not in Bangkok now, and he cannot leave in Pattaya to participate in the anti-terrorist coalition summit.

It's nothing, Zhou Yinkun got tired of staying in Samet Island anyway, and brought Ayao to Pattaya the next day.

*

The charity sale of the charity summer camp is located at the Royal Garden Plaza in Pattaya.

The flags of charity summer camps are erected around the large shopping malls. Students participating in the activities can make crafts in the handmade shops set up in the shopping malls, and then take the handicrafts, food or drinks made to the booths outside. charity sale.

What Xia Xiayi sells are the bento made by herself. She even folded and decorated the environmentally-friendly box of the bento by herself. Each box has blessings written in Thai, and there is a small sticker at the end of the seal, which is a pink girl with hair.

Her booth is facing the beach, and most of the people who come to buy her bentos are beach tourists. Thanks to the small refrigerator provided by the organizer, all her iced fruit bentos are sold out quickly. Fortunately, it is not the hottest place in Thailand now. In January, Xia Xia guarded several unsold lunch boxes, wiped the sweat from her temples, and pushed the bento boxes that were exposed to the sun to the shade of the parasol.

At this time, the dining car of the summer camp came, and every student who participated in the activity would get a special nutritious lunch. Xia Xia stood up to take the lunch from the teacher who delivered it, and said thank you in standard Thai.

After the teacher left, she opened the lunch box, and the vegetables, rice, seafood, and meat in it were well matched, but Xia Xia rarely stayed in such a hot environment for so long. Even though the lunch was delicious, she still had no appetite.

Just as he was about to close the lid, he suddenly felt a line of sight sticking to himself.

Xia Xia looked over, and at some point, a child ran to a corner of the booth, about four or five years old, only a little higher than the booth, and a pair of dark eyes could be seen.

Xia Xia met those eyes, only to realize that the child's gaze was not on her, but on the lunch in her hand.

Their eyes met, and the older one spoke first.

"Do you want to sit here?" Xia Xia said in Thai.

The little boy didn't speak, he still maintained the original posture, holding the corner of the booth, looking at the lunch in her hand.

"If you want to eat, sit down." She waved to him.

The little boy didn't seem to believe that there was such a good thing. After listening to Xia Xia's words, his eyes changed from eager to tentative.

"This lunch box is for recycling. If you want to eat it, you can only eat it here." Xia Xia was very patient, "Do you want to eat it?" The little boy finally

nodded, and Xia Xia just got up to open the fence of the stall enclosure He let him in, but he didn't expect the little boy to go first and use his hands and feet to sneak in from under the booth and reach Zhou Xiaxia's feet.

Xia Xia stared at the head at his feet with wide eyes. When he raised his head, he looked like a cute puppy.

Zhou Xiaxia burst out laughing, and then stretched out her hand towards him. Her hand was not big, and her skin was thin and white, so that when the child's darker, browner, and dirty hand was placed on it, it formed a sharp contrast.

The child also noticed it himself. After he was pulled up, he immediately withdrew his hand, and gave Xia Xia a tentative look, as if he was afraid that she would regret not letting him eat it if he thought he was too dirty.

Xia Xia took out wet tissues for him from the schoolbag next to him, and also took out the mineral water she brought from the small refrigerator, and put it in front of the little boy along with the lunch box.

Only then did the little boy feel relieved. He picked up the fork and ate the boxed lunch in big mouthfuls. Xia Xia was surprised that such a small person could eat so much. Within ten minutes, the lunch box was clean.

"Are you full?"

Hearing her asking, the little boy nodded immediately, wiped the oil on his mouth with his thin arms, and grinned at Xia Xia, which meant he was full.

Xia Xia patted his head, "Then go back quickly."

The little boy nodded first, and seeing Xia Xia help her open the fence of the booth, he took two steps forward, and then stopped hesitantly.

"What's the matter?"

The little boy raised his hand, pointed to a certain direction on the beach, and told Xia Xia in Thai: "They don't have anything to eat either."