151 Room

Nine p.m.

Xia Xia held the pen and looked at the exercises in the exercise book, unable to write for a long time. She has never been so anxious. For some reason, today's time flies so fast, it seems that even the sky is dark earlier than usual.

She repeated the sentence she heard at noon several times in her mind. It was a bright hint, what is he coming to her room tonight? As soon as I thought of this, my heart couldn't help tightening, and my body ached.

She closed her eyes, trying to calm down. Now that she has made the decision to endure until he gets tired of letting her go, before that, that horrible thing will happen again, and it won't be just one time. She is more or less psychologically prepared.

It's just that she didn't expect it to come so soon.

The scenes of that night came to mind again. Xia Xia held the pen in one hand and unconsciously covered her lower abdomen with the other hand. It seemed that the pain from that time was still there... With a click, the door suddenly opened

.

Xia Xia raised her head suddenly and met the man's eyes. He had obviously taken a shower, he didn't even bother to put on his coat, he put it in his pocket with one hand, and closed the door with the other.

He didn't say a word, but anyone who saw it knew what he was here for.

Xia Xia's fingers stiffened nervously, unable to speak.

Zhou Yinkun glanced at the person sitting in front of the table, "Finished?"

"No, no." She replied subconsciously, telling the truth.

Then, she saw him frowning. Xia Xia's heart immediately hung up, she was afraid that he would come over and grab her neck and start directly, just like that night, before he approached, Xia Xia stood up awkwardly, "I...I haven't... Take a shower."

As she spoke, she hurriedly took her pajamas and walked into the bathroom, not forgetting to lock the door from the inside.

Although the sound of locking the door was low, the man heard it. He glanced at the door of her bathroom, it was broken just like that, and could be opened with a single kick. He didn't know how hard she locked it. He didn't want to do it in the bathroom today, though.

The owner of the room hid in the bathroom, and there was only one man who didn't fit in the room. Zhou Yinkun walked in like a walk, the place was indeed very tidy, at first glance it seemed that there were not many things, and there was nothing valuable, even women's cosmetics and skin care products, she only had two or three bottles here.

There were more books in the room than those. There are pillows and dolls on the single sofa in the corner, and next to it is a small floor-to-ceiling bookshelf that can be reached by reaching out.

To the left of the sofa is the bed, light pink, neatly spread. Walking to the bed, you can smell a stronger ice cream flavor. He smelled this scent of sweet or sweet milk or milk as soon as he entered the door, and it was exactly the same as the one on her. With that in mind, the following is ready to move.

Zhou Yinkun looked down. This thing has a mind of its own now, and it always reacts for some inexplicable reasons.

There was nothing to see elsewhere, it was clean, and he went to the window again. From here, you can see the outside of the villa. According to the angle, if you don't draw the curtains, the car lights coming back at night will sway in, and won't sway on the bed, but... He turned his head, and it will definitely sway on the desk.