76 Good Looking

In the living room downstairs, the atmosphere was a little tense.

"Brother Kun, including all the factories we took over, and those affiliated factories of Zhou Yaohui Company, there is no LSD laboratory. The production and channels are obviously cut off." The

smoke is about to burn to the fingertips.

Zhou Yinkun pressed it into the ashtray.

"Nine years ago when Kunsha fell, the old man took Zhou Yaohui to Yangon to participate in a negotiation. They must have got something in that negotiation, so they didn't make a move in the subsequent fire."

But the specifics, only Sai Peng and Zhou Yaohui Know.

Sai Peng's business on the surface has been successfully taken over and is on the right track. With Han Jinwen in Myanmar, Zhou Yinkun was free to dig out the business and channels hidden by Zhou Yaohui.

A Yao saw Zhou Yinkun lighting another cigarette.

He also only realizes now that Zhou Yaohui is not as simple as he used to think. Most of the time, he is not like a drug lord trained by Sai Peng himself, but more like a simple businessman. Obediently obeying the old man's instructions won the old man's trust.

But what is hidden the deepest now is the most profitable and mysterious part.

There was no trace of the LSD laboratory, and no one knew what the negotiations had yielded nine years ago. However, the white industry established by Zhou Yaohui became a protective cover, which made the in-depth investigation stalemate.

The only breakthrough now is to dig deep into these white industries, and the premise is to obtain these industries legally. A Yao glanced upstairs. Zhou Xiaxia was well aware of the discord between her father and Brother Kun, so it was impossible for her to agree to hand over all of Zhou Yaohui's inheritance to Zhou Yinkun.

He could see it, and Brother Kun could see it even more. Before he figured out a solution, he certainly wouldn't let Zhou Xiaxia escape from his control.

After the silence, most of the smoke had already burned. The man leaned on the sofa and closed his eyes without saying a word. He was still rubbing the new lighter in his hand, and the slightly raised lines on it rubbed against his fingertips.

Zhou Yaohui gave everything to Zhou Xiaxia.

everything.

The man opened his eyes. Everything is included, both those explicitly listed on the estate and those not listed. Perhaps Zhou Yaohui would take the risk and give the most important thing to his daughter, maybe it was the encrypted account book backup, or maybe it was the key to the secret safe? And Zhou Xiaxia himself didn't know how important that was.

Seeing the corners of Zhou Yinkun's lips curling up slowly, A Yao subconsciously said, "Brother Kun, what's the matter?"

Zhou Yinkun stroked the hand of the lighter, and ignited it with a "swoosh", and a faint sandalwood fragrance permeated the air.

"Aren't you stupid to say that Zhou Xiaxia has everything written on her face and doesn't even know how to eat desserts?"

A Yao didn't understand what he meant.

Zhou Yinkun stared at the flame: "You better be a fool."

*

Since there is no one who follows her all the time, Xia Xia feels that she is not so conspicuous in school. At least after physical education class, there will be girls in the same class pulling her, and a group of girls laughingly go to the locker room to change clothes.