67 Tricky

After the police and the doctor left, the man's eyes fell on the girl at the door of the morgue again. She stood there wearing a much larger hospital gown, holding on to the door, silently looking down at the ground.

Didn't even cry.

Zhou Yinkun was about to step forward, when A Yao came over and said in a low voice, "Brother Kun, someone brought it here."

Zhou Yaohui's lawyer was brought here.

The man turned around and left, ignoring Zhou Xiaxia who slowly raised his head behind him, staring blankly at his back.

When he came to the corner, several people walked towards him, and the leader was Tuosha. The old man was gone, Zhou Yinkun didn't even bother to save face, so Quan walked over without seeing him.

In the private waiting room of the hospital, Zhou Yinkun leaned on the sofa, lit a cigarette, looked at the sweaty man opposite him, and smiled politely: "Please sit down."

"Oh no, thank you. I still need to talk to Mr. Zhou The family members will explain the will."

"Heh." The man on the sofa sneered.

The person on the opposite side rolled down with big drops of sweat.

Zhou Yinkun didn't urge him, the whole waiting room was extremely quiet, but the atmosphere became more and more tense. Zhou Yaohui's lawyer saw that the cigarette in Zhou Yinkun's hand gradually became shorter, as if it was a countdown to a person's life.

After smoking more than half of a cigarette, just when the man was about to throw the cigarette butt away, the lawyer's heart trembled, and he hurriedly said, "Dang, of course, you are also Mr. Zhou's family."

With trembling hands, he took out the documents from his bag, Put it on the tea table in front of Zhou Yinkun.

"If Mr. Zhou dies unexpectedly, all his property will be inherited by the only designated heir, Ms. Zhou Xiaxia. Mr. Zhou's spouse, Mrs. Sama, has no right to inherit. This, the appendix of this will has listed all the properties under Mr. Zhou's name, including Company shares, accounts at home and abroad, chattels and real estate at home and abroad, as well as several small islands, the storage locations of the relevant procedures are also clearly written."

After speaking, he wiped the sweat from his face and carefully looked at the man opposite.

"You can go." The one who spoke was the cold-faced bodyguard who had been standing by the side without speaking.

"Okay!"

After Zhou Yaohui's lawyer left, another man picked up the will document on the table.

"Mr. Zhou." Zhou Yinkun's lawyer flipped through the document, "This will was made a long time ago, and there were only a few records of property changes in the middle. Ms. Zhou Xiaxia was the sole designated heir from beginning to end."

Zhou Yinkun Without speaking, the lawyer continued to look through.

After looking at it, he raised his head: "It seems that it is different from our expectations."

"How to say."

"From the documents, the properties under the name of Mr. Zhou Yaohui are very formal. For example, you said before that he four He went to Afghanistan a few years ago and earned hundreds of millions of dollars through the drug business, but the property list shows that Mr. Zhou Yaohui owns a mining company in Afghanistan, a security transportation company, and a private medical institution jointly established with US capital. The company is registered and operated through formal channels, and although the income you get is different from the amount you said, it is generally in line."

Speaking of this, the lawyer looked at Zhou Yinkun's face, and he couldn't see any emotion, but he felt it inexplicably. A wave of anger.

But as a lawyer, the purpose of taking money to do things is to solve problems for customers. He had to go on and express the current difficult situation clearly.

"In other words, Mr. Zhou Yaohui has already started to use white industries to cover up black and gray industries. This kind of action is indeed troublesome, and the process will take at least several years. Moreover, the clearer the accounts, once they are strictly examined, they will be found out. Question. I guess this is also the reason why Mr. Zhou Yaohui later settled in Thailand, and got very close to many senior executives and dignitaries in Thailand—

" "Get to the point." Zhou Yinkun interrupted.

The lawyer's throat was slightly dry. With so much foreshadowing ahead, he just hoped that the uncertain man in front of him would not take his anger out on him when he got to the point.

"The point is...it's more difficult to directly take over Mr. Zhou Yaohui's business."

After speaking, he swallowed, and looked at Zhou Yinkun nervously.

"He appointed the sole heir." Zhou Yinkun played with the lighter.

"Well, yes."

Zhou Yinkun slightly tilted his head to look at the lawyer, the outside light reflected on the man's face through the window, half-bright and half-dark.

"What if there is no designated heir?"

Hearing this, the lawyer's back turned cold, "According to the inheritance law of Thailand, if there is a designated heir, he will inherit all the property, and other relatives have no right to inherit. If... the designated heir first When the testator dies, or dies before the inheritance, other relatives of the testator will inherit according to order of succession, such as Mrs. Sama as the spouse, and you as the younger brother."

"But..." the lawyer translated Go to one of the pages and hand it to Zhou Yinkun.

The man glanced at it.

"Mr. Zhou Yaohui should...have expected this. The will stipulates that if the only designated heir dies, the company will be managed by a designated agency. Mr. Zhou Yaohui's shares and income will all be used as...charitable donations, and the local government will be entrusted to carry out Management."

After speaking, the entire waiting room became quieter, and the lawyer could clearly hear his own breathing, as well as the footsteps of doctors, nurses and patients passing by outside.

Although A Yao was just listening from the beginning to the end, he also knew that the current situation was more difficult than the situation after the old man's death.

If most of Saipon's business has already been operated in this way, it will take a lot of energy and time to take over. No one can predict what will happen in this process. People on this road come here for profit, and leave when the profit is gone, and there are even cases where people turn against each other for profit and wanton killings abound.

If you are held back at this time and let people take advantage of the loopholes, then it will be difficult to make it bigger and more stable in the future.

After a moment of silence, the lawyer boldly suggested: "Fortunately, the only designated heir is not yet of age. Compared to... making him disappear, there is actually another better way."

As soon as the words fell, there was a knock on the waiting room door.