52 Chess Game

Feeling that gaze, Zhou Xiaxia turned her head to the side. Seeing that Zhou Yinkun didn't say anything, she seemed to just glance over here casually, she thought for a while, and asked, "Little uncle?"

Zhou Yinkun knocked on the handrail with one hand, and with the other Fiddled with the phone, "Say."

Xia Xia got up and walked over, squatting next to the Xiaoyao chair, "The day after tomorrow is grandpa's birthday, I want to call my parents and ask when they will come." After a

pause, she asked : "Is it okay?"

Last time, because of a phone call, he lost his temper so much that he was a little timid to make a phone call under his nose.

The man smelled the milky sweet scent and turned his head. Zhou Xiaxia squatted beside him, looking at him eagerly. Looking at it this way, it seems to be a bit more pleasing to the eye than before. In addition to being in a good mood, Zhou Yinkun let out a "huh".

Because of such a word, Xia Xia could see the joy on his face, and he went to pour another glass of ice coke graciously, and then went back to his room with his mobile phone.

As soon as she left, Zhou Yinkun's cell phone rang.

After waiting for days, the phone finally came.

He picked it up: "How is it."

Over there was Ayao's voice: "Brother Kun, the verification on the Singapore side is comparable to that on the Thailand side. Wu Bangqi has a lover who is a director of the Thailand Charity Council, and she will handle it from it. " It's the account of the council, so there is no problem in the account. But if you continue to check the flow direction, the problem will come out."

Zhou Yinkun sneered: "Did it go around for a long time, and finally went to Wu Bangqi The overseas accounts of the two brothers?"

"Yes. Wu Bangqi's younger brother Wu Bangzhi's chemical company was sold to the Charity Council, and the Council named it as a charity project, and the money was directly credited to the account, but the chemical plant continued to operate. The money also belongs to the brothers of the Wu family."

"How much."

Over there, Ayao replied: "From the year before last, it was no less than 300 million US dollars per year. There will only be more in the future."

Sure enough, it was because of the abundance of funds that they dared to ask for such a large amount, and they cooperated with each other all year round. Zhou Yinkun was in a better mood, "Where is he going?"

"Colombia."

Here Zhou Yinkun raised his eyebrows: "No wonder."

The Republic of Colombia is a land and sea country located in the northern part of South America, bordering Venezuela and Brazil to the east, and Ecuador and Peru to the south , borders the Pacific Ocean to the west, connects to Panama to the northwest, and borders the Caribbean Sea to the north. It can be said that there are many channels extending in all directions, and it is the best transit point for smuggling and trafficking.

More importantly, this is a cocaine paradise.

"Bold enough. He wants to combine the goods from South America and Asia, transship them from Colombia, and sell them to the United States and Europe through Venezuela and the Caribbean."

This Ayao was not very clear, he only responded ambiguously. "It should be."

Zhou Yinkun smiled. There is no cure for Wu Bangqi's behavior of running all the way to die.