33 Shelter

Just two words made the girl bow her head.

After what happened just now, she couldn't believe the police anymore, she only thought about whether Zhou Yinkun could help her, just send her back to the hotel of the summer camp. Although they are all in Pattaya, the distance between the two places is still a bit far, but as long as Zhou Yinkun says a word, he will definitely be able to send her back.

And after listening to the man's words, she knew that he obviously didn't mean that. She was afraid that she would annoy him by saying a few more words, so the girl said "I'm sorry" in a low voice, then turned and walked out of the hotel.

Wiping tears while walking, the back looks very pitiful.

"Brother Kun."

Ayao shouted again.

The elevator didn't come for a long time, Zhou Yinkun was already impatient, but Ayao called Brother Kun for a while, making him even angrier: "Are you annoying?"

Ayao was silent for two seconds, but still chose to speak his mind, although Zhou Yinkun's temper Not good, but in front of him, Ayao has always been straightforward.

"If she goes out like this, she will be tied up and sold again."

Zhou Xiaxia didn't have a coat, so she was wearing the shirt with two buttons missing and the skirt with the edge scratched. She was exquisite and petite, with white and tender skin, The journey that has just come has already been missed by many men.

"What's none of my business? Zhou Yaohui's stupid thing raised by himself, I still have to take care of her? If it's tied up, Zhou Yaohui will cause trouble."

"But," A Yao frowned slightly, "It will also cause trouble for the old man. It will be the old man soon It 's my birthday."

Zhou Yinkun glanced at him.

With sincerity in A Yao's eyes, "I have to nod the old man about the goods."

Sai Peng is getting older, his temper is not like when he was young, and he likes children more and more. After so many years, Zhou Xiaxia is the only one among her grandchildren, and she is also a well-behaved girl. Although the grandfather and grandson don't meet many times, Sai Peng often says her granddaughter's name in his mouth.

Zhou Yinkun couldn't stand coercion, especially when he was coerced by the kind of soft bones who would cry every now and then.

With a sound of ding dong, the elevator door opened, and he walked straight in, leaving a sentence for A Yao who was outside the elevator: "You can figure it out yourself."

Just don't bother him.

However, when Zhou Yinkun came out of the shower, he heard the doorbell. A Yao was the only one who knew where he lived. Zhou Yinkun opened the door and saw a person standing in front of A Yao.

Zhou Yinkun's hair was slightly wet, and his upper body was still naked. He glanced at A Yao, with the word "speechless" shining brightly on his face.

Zhou Xiaxia called "little uncle" in fear.

"Brother Kun, the traffic in Pattaya is restricted, so we can't take her back by high speed."

A Yao was also helpless, and even had a headache.

Brother Kun told him to figure it out. His idea was to find a car and find someone to take Zhou Xiaxia back to the summer camp hotel she mentioned. But it was such a coincidence that the traffic control in the city started an hour ago, and he wanted to open a room for Zhou Xiaxia, but because of the traffic control, a large number of tourists were stranded in Pattaya, and almost all the hotels were full.

A Yao let Xia Xia live in his room, Xia Xia looked at his tattoos all over his arms, and kept shaking his head.

And of course he also knew that Brother Kun would not live in the same room as a man.

After thinking about it, A Yao brought Zhou Xiaxia to the door of Zhou Yinkun's room.

Zhou Yinkun's room is a suite, there is only one big bed bedroom, but there is also a large living room, Zhou Xiaxia's small body, the sofa can be used as a bed for her to sleep on.

Compared to A Yao, although Zhou Yinkun was scary, he was still her little uncle after all. Zhou Xiaxia made a choice that had no choice.

"I'm sorry, little uncle." She took the initiative to say, "You can take me in for one night, I promise I won't disturb you quietly, I can sleep on the sofa or on the floor, I, I will definitely listen to you obediently... Please don't Drive me away."

A Yao once again confirmed his previous thoughts, this girl is timid, but she still has a clear mind at critical moments.

He left silently, for the sake of the old man, Brother Kun wouldn't really ignore her.

Looking at this sincerely pleading face, Zhou Yinkun unconsciously raised the corners of his lips, full of playfulness. He turned around and walked into the room. Zhou Xiaxia was stunned for a moment, joy welled up in his heart, and followed him in, closing the door gently.

The door locks automatically.

Zhou Yinkun sat on the sofa loudly and called his little niece.

Zhou Xiaxia hurried over.

"Do you know what is the special feature of this hotel?" The

girl looked around the room after hearing this, but she didn't see any special features except luxury and exquisiteness.

"The doors of every suite in this hotel are locked with internal and external codes." The man looked at her with a half-smile, "What do you mean by that?" The

girl had an ominous premonition.

"It means that people who don't know the password can't get out of this room."

Zhou Xiaxia took two steps back inexplicably.

Zhou Yinkun raised his eyes, looked at the panicked face, and smiled deeper.

"Come here."

Xia Xia stood still and did not dare to move.

"If I had to go over to invite you in person, I can't guarantee the outcome." The man sat there and looked at her, "You said that if your bone frame is thrown from the twenty-fifth floor, it will be broken into hundreds of pieces? "The

girl walked over with a bitter face, not daring to sit down yet.

Zhou Yinkun looked at her amusedly, "What expression do you have? If I remember correctly, you begged to live with me, right?"

Zhou Xiaxia wanted to say that she had no choice, she was afraid of both the bad guys outside and the scary person in front of her. Comparing the two, at least Zhou Yinkun would not strip her naked, humiliate her and then sell her off.

However, he still has many ways to torture people.

The meal last time almost cost her half her life. Later, she bit him and was almost thrown to her death by him throwing him off Sathorn Tower. This time... If she is disobedient, she will probably suffer again.

The more she thought about it, the more frightened she became, Zhou Xiaxia raised her head pitifully, "Little uncle, I will be obedient."

That appearance seemed to be weak and wimpy at the end, but there was a little cuteness mixed with the weakness.

"Sit down." Zhou Yinkun said calmly, "It happens to be free, so it's time to settle the old score."