112 Pursuit

When Xia Xia heard this, she immediately understood that something was wrong. She looked in the rearview mirror, and a car with its license plate completely covered was gradually approaching. She has encountered such a situation more than once.

But this time the situation was different. Zhou Yinkun was driving the car without any intention of holding a gun. In other words, there may be no guns in the car at all, this is not Thailand after all.

Although she didn't know why she was being chased again, Xia Xia knew that whether she could survive the current situation depended on the skill of the driver.

All she could do was to immediately loosen the seat belt as he said, and bend over to get down on the ground. The car behind was getting closer and closer, Zhou Yinkun glanced at the person obediently lying on his stomach, threw the coat at his side, and put it on her body, covering her exposed fair nape of the neck.

The car is about to enter the tunnel, and there is no place in the tunnel where you can turn and get rid of the car. Once you are stopped inside, it will be a dead end.

Step on the accelerator to the bottom, the car rushed in quickly, suddenly from light to dark, the human eyes must have to adapt for a few seconds, after the Bentley drove in, the car behind really slowed down, and then speeded up to catch up in the next second.

"Boom!"

The car behind slammed into the rear of the Bentley. Due to the extremely fast speed of the car, the Bentley's wheels were deflected and hit the curb. Zhou Yinkun slowed down and stabilized the steering wheel, and the car was about to hit the curb. Forcibly adjusted the direction a second before, the front of the car rubbed against the curb and quickly straightened up, continuing to drive towards the exit of the tunnel.

In just a few seconds, one of the black commercial vehicles had chased after him, the door was wide open, and several axes flew out rapidly, smashing all on the glass of the car, the rear windshield shattered, and the cold wind poured in immediately. Zhou Yinkun glanced at the rearview mirror, and there were two people who looked familiar.

At this time, the chasing car on the other side also stretched out a machete as long as an arm, and slashed at the glass of the co-pilot.

The two vehicles were pinching each other, only to hear the extremely sharp and screeching sound of the tires in the tunnel. The body of the Bentley driven by Zhou Yinkun collided with the front of the black commercial vehicle on the right side, pinning the other side abruptly, thus pulling away the side of the co-pilot. The distance between the cars, the machete on the other side slid away against the window glass, cutting a hole.

"You kid is really fucking courting death!"

The man holding the ax was named A Biao. Seeing that Zhou Yinkun didn't hide or beg for mercy when he saw the axe, and he deliberately kept the car away. There was nothing more provocative than this. Roaring and slashing at Zhou Yinkun.

Seeing that the tunnel exit was getting closer, Zhou Yinkun closed the car window instead.

The sharp ax slashed over accurately and violently, Zhou Yinkun tilted his head, the ax blade brushed across his face, and then he suddenly slowed down, the black commercial vehicle passed Bentley in an instant, and there was only a muffled sound, and A Biao was killed by someone Even clutching the ax with his wrist, he was directly pulled out of the commercial vehicle.

"A Biao!"

The window of the Bentley car rose quickly, and A Biao's wrist was stuck on the window. Just when the black commercial vehicle slowed down and the people in the car were about to pull A Biao back, Zhou Yinkun kicked the accelerator and rushed out.