106 Surrounded

Xia Xia was very cold, so cold that her hands and feet were numb.

The wound on the lower back was originally scabbed, but now she clearly felt that the scabbed wound opened again, and the pain was severe. Since that night, no one else has been to the apartment. She is between the apartment and the school at two points and one line, studying while taking care of her wounds, and her life is plain and fulfilling.

But three nights ago, when she finished her homework and was packing her schoolbag, the door of the apartment was violently opened, and a bunch of policemen rushed in, who took her into the police car without any explanation.

When she came to the police station, she was locked up. There were no windows, no lights, and there was only a red spot on the corner of the wall. She judges the elapsed time by the intervals between water and food deliveries. The food that was brought was not food, and the dry and hard bread was unpalatable. She can't drink much water because she's locked up here and can't go to the toilet.

She huddled in a corner with her knees in her arms, looking at the chair in the middle of the room in fear.

It was the electric chair, she knew it. In the past two days, screams have been heard from the surrounding rooms, both men and women, the muffled sound of iron chains and electric batons being beaten on the body, and the screams of several policemen beating prisoners, and the most terrifying thing is that people are sitting on the electric chair The screams afterwards.

From those voices, Xia Xia could probably hear that the arrested people were criminals, some were interrogated with their accomplices, and some were interrogated about the drug production and hiding dens, but the interrogation methods were far from those on TV. From personal experience, Xia Xia would never have imagined that there would be such a scary place in the Thai Police Department.

Even if extreme means were adopted because normal means of interrogation were not enough, then why was she arrested here? She has never done anything illegal, and no one has told her why since she was arrested inexplicably.

She was only wearing the thin pajamas she wore when she was in the apartment, and the water and food brought were cold. She hugged herself tightly and curled up into a ball, her body still trembling slightly.

Admiral Batai stared at the figure in the monitor, huddled in the corner.

Zhou Yaohui has a daughter, which he never noticed before.

The two brothers Zhou Yaohui and Zhou Yinkun were at odds, but once Zhou Yaohui died, Zhou Yinkun took over his daughter and raised him. That lunatic was never a caring person, and this girl must have other value.

Sure enough, it didn't take long for Zhou Yinkun to ignore her, and left her in the small apartment to fend for herself.

Zhou Yaohui's property must have been acquired by Zhou Yinkun. I just don't know whether those shady secrets were learned through the mouth of Zhou Yaohui's daughter. Otherwise, how could a person like Barlow be easily controlled by Zhou Yinkun, who would wipe out drug crimes across the country as soon as he took office.

It's a pity that this girl looks really delicate, let alone punching and kicking, even a slight touch may kill half of her life.

However, fortunately, people with delicate bodies are not strong in heart. For the past two days, just listening to the screams from the whole floor, being in the dark, imagining the torture around her in the midst of hunger and cold, the audible but invisible fear was enough to break her mental defenses.

Ba Tai stared at the screen, tilted his head and said something.

The police officer behind him went out immediately.