119 Timing

In the early hours of the morning, the surrounding area was very quiet. Xia Xia gently closed the door and came out, walking towards the back of the villa she had been to last time.

The farther you go, the more you can hear the barking of dogs coming from the dog pen. Then, Xia Xia saw a person standing beside the swing she sat on last time.

The hand holding the note tightened, she walked over, and the man looked over immediately.

Xia Xia walked to the swing, two steps away from him, and looked at each other for a moment. In the end, it was Wei Yan who spoke first: "How is your wound?"

The girl clutched the note and looked at him blankly. Wei Yan lowered his head and saw what was in her hand. The note was written by him, and there was only one sentence on it.

【Remember the swing? ]

"You..." Xia Xia said, "You are Brother Awei, right?"

The first time Xia Xia saw him in the restaurant, Xia Xia felt that he was very much like the neighbor's brother when he was a child. But Wei Yan didn't respond when he saw her, so she hesitated. After looking at him several times at the dinner table, Wei Yan always avoided looking at him.

Xia Xia thought it was her impolite gaze that bothered him. So she thought, maybe her memory was fuzzy and she recognized the wrong person.

But seeing this note and seeing the word swing on the note, the original vague memory suddenly became clear.

When she was a child, she knew that there was a tall brother in the neighbor's family, but they never spoke. The real intersection was at the playground downstairs. Because she didn't understand Cantonese, she was isolated by other children and pushed off the swing by them. It was the neighbor's brother who picked her up and yelled away the bullies. The child, patted the ashes on her body and wiped away her tears, and took her to the canteen to buy candy.

Remember the swing? She remembered the swing when she was a child, and she also remembered the swing in this villa.

Although I don't know if the note is to ask her to meet at the swing, Xia Xia still decided to come to the nearest swing to have a look. As it turned out, she was right.

Wei Yan could understand Xia Xia's mood at the moment, and couldn't believe how such a coincidence could happen.

Just like the last time when he came out of the dog pen, he heard the girl's voice, and when he turned around and saw her standing by the swing, he didn't believe it for a moment. Because that scene was so similar to the one in his memory, it almost immediately reminded him of the little girl who was bullied.

But this time at the banquet, he really saw her face clearly. She is also called Xia Xia. From the shape of her face to her facial features, she grew up in equal proportions when she was a child. Especially, those eyes that look at him from time to time are really trembling.

At this moment, she stood by the swing and called his name. He hadn't heard anyone call him Ah Wei or Xu Jiawei for many years.

Hearing that "Brother Awei", Wei Yan's eyes moved slightly.

"Long time no see, Xia Xia."

"It's really you!" Her tone was recognizably happy, but she became hesitant in the next second, "Why are you..."

Wei Yan knew what she wanted to ask. Why did you change your name and surname? Why did you become a gangster? After all, his dream was to become a police officer like his father.

"Didn't you go to the police academy?" Xia Xia asked tactfully after thinking for a moment.

Even so, Wei Yan could clearly see doubt and regret in her eyes. He looked away: "Something happened at home, and I needed money urgently. For the sake of money, I joined the club."

Top Mobजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें