128 Flip

Hearing this, Xia Xia suddenly raised her head to look at Wei Yan, and unconsciously clenched the corner of her clothes.

Chen Shuwen twisted the cigarette butt, and saw who Xia Xia wanted to choose just now. It's just... I can't hide it. This girl is too real, and the man around her is too perceptive. That little sign couldn't escape his eyes at all.

Zhou Yinkun only watched Xia Xia's reaction from the beginning to the end, and all the nervousness and worry at the first moment were clearly seen in the man's eyes.

The atmosphere in the suite was extremely cold.

Wei Yan didn't understand why Zhou Yinkun made such a fuss all of a sudden, it was tantamount to exploding his suspicions. This is Chen Xuansheng's territory, if the trial is successful, the transaction will be smooth, and everyone will be happy. If it doesn't go well, not only him, but also Zhou Yinkun and the people around him may not be able to get out of this door.

An idea came into my mind inexplicably.

Could it be that Zhou Yinkun had been suspicious for a long time? This is impossible. If in doubt, he should not be allowed to stay in the Peace Council, let alone be exposed to such an important transaction.

But right now he can't afford to think too much.

If you don't try, both Chen Xuansheng and Zhou Yinkun will become suspicious, and if the investigation continues, their identities will be exposed, and subsequent transactions will inevitably be terminated.

Try it, if the purity is too high and the body can't bear it, he will die on the spot.

Trying or not trying, there is no guarantee of getting out safely. But even if he died, he couldn't reveal his identity, and he couldn't let the clues end here.

So Wei Yan moved. He walked to the table and knelt down.

Xia Xia's eyes were red, she saw Wei Yan take out a banknote, rolled it into a thin tube, and lowered his head. Tears fell at this moment, and she couldn't stand and watch as she had helped her, stayed with her, and told her that her mother was brother Awei who died of drug addiction, and was also stained with such a deadly thing.

Just when she couldn't help but wanted to speak, a voice suddenly sounded from the side, the man's tone was lazy: "Oh, I forgot something."

Zhou Yinkun said: "A Yan has never touched this before, this purity is too fatal for him. "

Wei Yan was sweating on his forehead, and he looked at Zhou Yinkun without saying a word.

"Why didn't you remind me? If you die, who will help me when the community has a big problem?" Zhou Yinkun raised his hand casually, "Old Jin, come here." Chen Xuansheng frowned for such a sudden change of mind

.

After all, it was their own business. Seeing the situation froze, there was no reason to stand by and do nothing. Chen Shuwen approached Chen Xuansheng's ear and whispered a few words.

After hearing this, Chen Xuansheng glanced at Wei Yan, then at Zhou Xiaxia, and understood what was going on.

After Lao Jin tried it, Chen Xuansheng's people tried it twice more. The first time is to use the test drop plate to do chemical reaction, and the second time is to use experienced old poisonous insects to inhale and test the goods. Both tests proved extremely high purity.

Chen Xuansheng was very satisfied, "It seems that the reputation is well-deserved."

Zhou Yinkun heard this kind of praise a lot, and he didn't take it to heart at all, "So, happy cooperation