53 Kazumi

In the cool room, Xia Xia was pleasantly surprised: "Then Mom, are you coming tomorrow morning?"

The girl gave a positive answer, and the girl smiled happily, "I have already tidied up the room you are going to live in, Well, grandpa is very nice to me, he always cooks delicious food for me in different ways every meal."

Zhou Yinkun came out of Sai Peng's room, and when he heard the laughter, he turned his head to look over. The door over there was not closed properly, and it was ajar. You could see the pale pink sheets on the wooden bed, and the girl lying on the bed, dangling her calf while answering the phone.

He withdrew his gaze and went back to the room.

Xia Xia didn't come out until it was almost time for dinner. Seeing that Zhou Yinkun was not there, she asked a lot.

Sai Peng waved his hand casually: "I don't know where he went, Xia Xia, don't worry about him, come over for dinner. Grandpa cooks everything you like today, such as basil chicken wings, grapefruit shrimp salad and seafood noodles."

Zhou Yinkun is not here, Xia Xia Xia didn't have to wait on him and didn't have to look at his face, so he obviously relaxed a lot.

She sighed while eating: "Grandpa, can I come here often in the future? Every dish you cook is delicious, especially the curry crab. I have read it several times and still can't. I want to go back and make it for my parents." Let's eat."

Sai Peng said with a smile: "We don't need to learn this! Look at your arms are so thin, how can you turn the pot over? When you get married, you can either ask your nanny or your husband to do it. You can eat ready-made ones. My granddaughter Don't do that."

Although the age of majority in Thailand is twenty, the country's legal marriage age is seventeen. Xia Xia has already turned 15, and she will be 16 at the end of August, and she is only one year behind 17, but she has never even been in a relationship, and she only wants to prepare early and get admitted to Chulalongkorn University. Marriage was out of reach for her.

Speaking of these suddenly, Xia Xia was a little embarrassed, and would laugh out loud.

Sai Peng patted her head, "Whether you find a boyfriend or a husband in the future, it doesn't matter whether you can cook or not. The important thing is that you should be clean."

Xia Xia was puzzled: "Clean?"

"It's about being a person and doing things in a law-abiding manner, with no human life on your hands, no dirty work, and self-motivated. It doesn't matter if you have money or not."

Zhou Xiaxia was thoughtful after listening to it, and she didn't know if she understood or not. Did not understand. Anyway, she is still young, and her parents will worry about such things in the future. Sai Peng didn't say much, and gave her another chicken wing, "Eat another one, grow some meat." The

slightly cool wind after the rain blew However, the grandparents and grandchildren sat and ate together, and the surrounding area was full of stability and tranquility.

*

Zhou Yaohui and his wife arrived in Mae Sai at 10 o'clock the next morning.

Sai Peng closed the shop today and was teaching Xia Xia how to play chess. Hearing the sound of the car outside and the "Dad", Xia Xia looked up in surprise: "Grandpa, it's my parents!"

After she finished speaking, she ran out happily, and even Sai Peng said "slow down" behind her Didn't hear either.

Zhou Xiaxia jumped into Zhou Yaohui's arms at once. Sama was wearing a white dress, and her long hair was scattered softly. She touched her daughter's head, "Did the baby grow taller?"

Said Sama and looked down at the clothes she was wearing. "Xia Xia, what's wrong with this leg?"

She immediately squatted down to look at Xia Xia's ankle. There was a red mark on it, and the skin was torn. Sama's tone was distressed: "Is this scratched by nails?"

Zhou Yaohui also bent down to look at her legs when he heard Sama's words.

"Oh, it's okay, it's just..." She didn't say that she was scratched by a nail on the leg of a chair in the shop the day before yesterday when she was helping her little uncle buy cigarettes, "I just accidentally scratched it, and it doesn't hurt at all."

Sa Ma stood up, "Be careful next time." The

worried tone warmed Xia Xia's heart, and then her nose became sore. She hugged Sama: "Mom, I miss you so much."

"Ouch." He walked out of the room unhurriedly, and jokingly said: "The one who hugs the left and the right is wronged by working at Grandpa's place."

Seeing Sai Peng, Zhou Yaohui smiled and called: "Dad."

Sama also wiped the wet corners of her eyes, let go of Xia Xia, and greeted Sai Peng respectfully with clasped hands.

"Grandpa, I am not wronged. I like to eat the dishes made by grandpa," Xia Xia said, "Dad, can I come to grandpa's place often in the future?"

Zhou Yaohui said, "If grandpa doesn't dislike it, of course I can."

His tone was relaxed , while Sai Peng stared at Zhou Yaohui's head, "Are you okay?" The

father and son were connected, and Zhou Yaohui nodded, "It's been fine for a long time. Dad, how are you doing? It's such a hot day around the stove The oven is running, it's too much."

Sai Peng dismissed it: "There are a few."

"Then I will make dinner with Sama, you can take a rest. Sama hasn't come for a long time, can you give me some pointers?"

Sai Peng laughed loudly Smile: "Sama doesn't need anyone's advice, but you do! Don't think I don't know what you two are cooking. It's usually your wife who takes care of you. Isn't it Sama?

" The mother and daughter nodded honestly as if they had made an appointment.

Zhou Yinkun was awakened by the laughter and talking outside.

He went out yesterday and only came back in the early hours of this morning. Xia Xia heard something in the early morning, guessing that he came back and slept so late, so he didn't come to wake Zhou Yinkun up this morning.

When the man opened the door, he saw three generations of grandparents and grandchildren standing together with smiles and talking naturally.

Zhou Xiaxia, the youngest, was full of vigor, Zhou Yaohui and his wife were all smiles, and Sai Peng even fanned his cattail fan and laughed.

Zhou Yinkun sneered.

What a nice and beautiful family.

Zhou Yaohui was the first to see Zhou Yinkun, he acted as if nothing had happened, "Ah Kun is here first."

The remaining three followed the prestige and saw the figure leaning against the door at some point. Seeing him again suddenly, Sama's heart trembled. She was deceived by him last time and took him to the study, but her husband was injured, and the shadow has been lingering.

In front of Sai Peng, Zhou Yinkun smiled disdainfully, and also pretended to call out big brother and sister-in-law.

The old man nodded in satisfaction. Zhou Yaohui was used to Zhou Yinkun's tone, but Sama didn't dare to respond. She worriedly looked at her daughter again. If she had known that Zhou Yinkun had come earlier, she would never have let Xia Xia come earlier.

Fortunately, Xia Xia seemed to be fine. Sama took her daughter's hand and followed Sai Peng and Zhou Yaohui to the room. Xia Xia didn't know her mother was looking at her, and even took her arm affectionately.

Zhou Yinkun's eyes fell on the slender figure beside Sama.

As soon as her parents came, Xia Xia's eyes were all over them this week.