59 Struggling

His voice was rare and gentle, but after Zhou Xiaxia heard it, his face became even paler. She knew Zhou Yinkun could do it.

She bit her lip, not even daring to make a sound while crying.

Seeing that she was obedient and obedient, trembling slightly, looking at him tearfully, Zhou Yinkun was very satisfied, "I'll ask you again, did you see anyone last night?" Xia Xia

looked at him without answering immediately. He must have done something, otherwise why did he ask her so aggressively? Did he already see her last night, or... just to test her?

Zhou Yinkun stared at those eyes, which were wonderful. This Zhou Xiaxia actually tried to analyze him.

"If you can't remember, I can tell you a story first to help you find your feelings."

Xia Xia didn't want to listen to the story at all.

Zhou Yinkun's fingers picked up a strand of hair on her chest and wrapped it around her fingertips.

"Last night, I killed someone." The

girl looked up suddenly, her eyes full of shock.

"You also know this person," Zhou Yinkun said, "his name is Mei Jin." Xia Xia's

expression changed immediately: "What..."

"When I came back last night, I heard something, and I walked in from the narrow road behind the shop. Go in through the door, guess what I saw?"

He scratched Xia Xia's face with the ends of his hair wrapped around his fingertips, "He was stealing money."

"When he was discovered, he wanted to stab me with a knife. I Man, you know your temper. But he is too weak, he died within two blows." Xia Xia

looked at him with disbelief in his eyes. One was that she didn't believe that Mei Jin would do such a thing, and the other was that Zhou Yinkun's words were so calm that she couldn't be sure whether what he said was true or not.

The shock and doubt in the girl's eyes seemed ridiculous to Zhou Yinkun. In her eyes, there are probably no bad people in this world.

"But there is a small problem." Zhou Yinkun said, "Last night, I clearly saw something white passing by. But there is no white on Meijin's body, why do you think that is?"

Hearing the white color, Xia Xia's eyes flashed A little flustered, she quickly lowered her head, "No, I don't know."

"I don't know?"

Zhou Yinkun pinched her face with a smile, his eyes fell on Xia Xia's feet.

"Your slippers are a bit big, won't they fall off?"

Xia Xia was wearing a pair of pink slippers, and they belonged to Sama.

"Where are those white ones? Why don't you wear them?"

His tone was obviously slow, but every time he said a word, Xia Xia felt her heart beating faster and faster. She only brought a pair of slippers. She wears them all the time, but she lost one when she came back last night, and she didn't notice it. It was her mother who saw it and put a new pair next to her bed.

She didn't expect such a tiny thing to arouse his suspicion.

"In that place last night, if you go to the left, you will find the old man's shop, and if you go to the right, there is no way, but... the room is very spacious under the house, but it is a bit dirty, what do you think?"