153 Service

I don't know if it was because he closed his eyes and only listened to the voice, Xia Xia felt that his voice was a little different from usual.

It seemed... a little heavy, and a little hoarse.

Xia Xia didn't look at him, but Zhou Yinkun held her hand and swept her around. He took her hand to pull down the panties while looking at her current appearance.

The lower body was fairly neatly dressed, but the pajamas on the upper body were torn apart, and half of them slid down to the elbows, exposing the white shoulders and arms. The underwear inside was the same, one shoulder strap fell down, covering the pair of tender white round breasts loosely. Her body was clean and white, and her long hair fell down, making her face smaller and smaller.

The man's hand reached into her clothes, touched her from the back, stroked the delicate butterfly bones, touched her head, and when he pulled her into his arms, he couldn't help kissing her from the face to the tip of her nose, and from her The tip of the nose kissed the lips, as if he couldn't get enough of the sweet and soft taste.

At the same time, the other hand took her hand without delay, and grasped the stiff penis.

"Hold it and move it." He licked her lower lip, his breath burning hot: "You can do whatever you want."

As soon as she held it, Xia Xia's heart couldn't help but feel amazing. She couldn't believe it. Thick things actually entered her body. She still couldn't fully grasp one hand, felt the veins popping out on it, felt it getting bigger and bigger, she was completely at a loss, her wrist was stiff, and she couldn't move at all.

As soon as he grasped it, the strength loosened, and the man was immediately dissatisfied. But it's no wonder she was there, if Zhou Xiaxia knew these things, a knife could be shot in the sky.

He clasped his hand again to teach her, and his lips were still on her lips, "A little bit harder, like this, and faster. If it's done, it's over, and if it's not done, I won't sleep tonight. Do you hear that?"

Xia Xia understood. This means that tonight, you can only use your hands instead of using them...

In the next second, Zhou Yinkun let go of his hands and let her do it by herself.

Compared with the pain she suffered last time, this time it was within the range she could bear. Xia Xia just wanted to end it as soon as possible, she responded indifferently, tried to think of what was in her hand as something else, and then moved up and down as he taught.

Zhou Yinkun reached for the wine glass and drank it down in one gulp. His arms and thighs were tense, and the desire to be raped in his heart was overwhelming, but he still gritted his teeth and endured it, leaning his head back on the sofa, enjoying this jerky and poor service.

Her strength increased at times and decreased at times, her speed increased at times and slowed down at times. When she was comfortable, she took a breath, and when she was uncomfortable, she didn't know how to stop. But it's this kind of torture that wants to be happy, which actually brings great psychological pleasure, even more wonderful than the feeling of directly inserting and then ejaculating.

The man was comfortable experiencing the novelty, but Xia Xia's hands were sore. She couldn't help opening her eyes, wondering when it would end. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw him with his head up and his eyes closed, his arms resting casually on the back of the sofa. His muscles were strong and tight, and his lines were smooth. The bedside lamp on the left reflected his face, half-bright and half-dark.

Even with his eyes closed, Zhou Yinkun could clearly feel that gaze - Zhou Xiaxia was holding his things and looking at him.

The corners of his lips curled up, and suddenly he opened his eyes. Xia Xia was startled, and subconsciously exerted force on her hand. Zhou Yinkun grabbed her hand and pulled it away, "What are you doing, revenge?" I hurt