199 Out

Not long after turning into the fork road, he entered the mountain road, and the road was obviously bumpy and bumpy.

Bilau Mountain is located between Thailand and Myanmar. The mountain range is similar to the Changshan Mountains, the boundary between Laos and Vietnam. Developed as a tourist attraction, the flat road is only repaired to the foot of the mountain.

The car shook more and more violently, and finally stopped directly. Xia Xia was still lying on her stomach, and felt a big hand rubbing her head, "Get out of the car."

Xia Xia immediately put on the seat belt, opened the passenger door, As soon as I got off, I saw the flames from the rear of the car. She walked around the front of the car and saw that the man had opened the rear door and took out the gun and camouflage bag inside.

Then she remembered: "And my bag."

She turned around to get it, but at this moment the smell of gasoline suddenly became stronger, and the fire from the rear of the car exploded into the sky. Xia Xia turned her head subconsciously when she heard the voice, but her eyes went dark , Immediately after a whirlwind, she was held and rolled down at an extremely fast speed.

With a bang, accompanied by a heat wave of mud and gravel, Xia Xia didn't know where she rolled. She was pressed by a heavy and hard body, and her ears were full of the sound of falling earth and rocks.

After the roar of the explosion passed, the surrounding area finally returned to silence.

Zhou Yinkun shook his head, and the earth and rocks on the back of his neck and back fell one after another. He lowered his head and glanced at the person below him, those beautiful eyes were wide open, full of fear.

It's okay, I'm not dizzy.

Satisfied, the man got up and went to pick up the gun and equipment bag that had fallen not far away.

Xia Xia also sat up on her own, and she looked back at the place where the explosion just happened, only to realize that she had rolled down such a high and steep slope. She hurriedly checked her arms and legs, and they were all fine, so she breathed a sigh of relief.

Then she looked to the side and he looked... like he was okay.

Zhou Yinkun, covered in dirt and leaves, was squatting on one knee in front of the equipment bag, fiddling with his mobile phone. After sending the distress signal and geographic location, the mobile phone was turned off and wrapped tightly in tin foil.

The man threw the phone into the bag, pulled out the shrink rope on the bag, and looked sideways. She sat there, looking a little dazed.

"Zhou Xiaxia." He yelled, "Wait until I invite you, why don't you come over?"

When Xia Xia heard this, she stood up quickly, patted the dirt on her body, and walked over.

"Stretch out your hand."

There were only two words in the instruction. Although she didn't understand it, the girl still raised her arms obediently. Zhou Yinkun tied the contraction rope five centimeters up from her wrist, fastened his fingers back and forth, and then cut it off with a dagger.

"Have you learned it yet?"

Before she could answer, the remaining shrinking rope and dagger were directly put into Xia Xia's hands, "Tighten your trouser legs."

Although Zhou Yinkun didn't have the patience to explain, Xia Xia probably understood the intention of this move .

The plants here are dense, the sound of running water can be heard not far away, the soil under the feet is moist, and the air is filled with the smell of freshness and insect smell. Obviously, everything here is the most primitive natural ecology without any artificial treatment. Tighten the cuffs and trouser legs to prevent poisonous insects from getting in.