77 Sincerely

After more than a month, Xia Xia recognized this place at a glance when she was still in the sky. The helicopter did not stay after landing, but left directly.

Zhou Yinkun picked up Zhou Xiaxia's schoolbag, "Let's go." The

helicopter landed on an open space near the river, and the two walked through an alley, one behind the other. At the end of the alley, a white temple appeared in front of you. The temple does not occupy a huge area like ordinary temples, and the building itself is not towering. But the statue of the Buddha standing at the door is exquisitely crafted at a glance.

There was a monk who was sweeping the floor in front of the temple. He was not surprised to see someone coming. He folded his hands and nodded towards this side. Xia Xia was surprised to see that Zhou Yinkun put his palms together and returned the salute.

Then go to the temple.

She belatedly discovered that today's Zhou Yinkun was not wearing those fancy shirts, but all in black, and the only thing with color was the string of brown Buddhist beads on his wrist.

Thinking of something inexplicably, she followed, and the first thing she saw was the amulet that would be found in Thai temples, and then she saw Sai Peng's spiritual tablet and urn.

Next to the urn, there was something else.

The girl's eyes turned red.

It was a birthday gift she gave to grandpa. Grandpa couldn't put it down when he received it. He said he liked it many times.

At this time, the man in black knelt on the ground, before the spirit tablet, and kowtowed reverently.

Xia Xia stood at the door and didn't go in. The scene in front of her made her speechless. Zhou Yinkun was doing something that didn't seem like he would do it at all.

Grandpa's funeral was obviously organized by Dad. On the day of the funeral, Dad finished taking care of everything before coming down from the mountain. Zhou Yinkun had already left by then.

But now, grandpa's spiritual tablet and ashes are here.

At this time, a monk who was much older than the one in the yard just now came to her side. Seeing this, Xia Xia clasped her hands together and called out politely: "Azan."

The old man is a yellow-clothed monk who became a monk in the temple. Xia Xia actually doesn't know how to call different monks, but it is reasonable to call him Azan, which means respect for the elders.

The other party smiled and returned the salute with clasped hands.

He followed Xia Xia's line of sight, Zhou Yinkun was offering incense, his back was extremely sincere.

"Are you also a relative of the deceased?" the old monk asked.

"Yes." Xia Xia looked at the photo on the urn, "The person who passed away was my grandfather."

"So the deceased had other relatives."

Hearing this, Xia Xia turned her head to the side with doubts in her eyes.

"This white temple was specially built for the deceased. This young man will come every seventh day after the deceased's death."

Xia Xia looked at the black figure inside following these words, he After burning the incense, they are adding wine to the dead.

"The six paths of reincarnation in Buddhism, the first seven days are the 'parting pass', the souls of the deceased will not dissipate completely, and they can still hear the voices of their relatives. Therefore, during these seven days, the number of people who come to worship and visit is the largest. The first The second seven days are 'Evil Ghost Pass', and the deceased will leave the world with the blessings of their relatives."