188 The Bell

Xia Xia couldn't hold it anymore, her buttocks were burning as if she had been slapped, her thighs were shaking non-stop, and her body fell straight forward. Her waist was so weak, her head was buried in the quilt, and her hands were still tied, so she could only swing her waist. It's rare that Zhou Yinkun didn't misunderstand this time, knowing that she was exhausted and begging for mercy.

But...

this waist is really pretty, it can be seen jerky, thinking of her lying pitifully under the quilt, the lower body swells up even more.

He directly lifted one of her legs, and Xia Xia fell on her side on the bed. The next moment, something in her body hit her even deeper. She clutched the sheet tightly, and endured hundreds of violent and fast rampages until she gurgled. The hot liquid poured deep in the body, and flowed out as the man withdrew.

After a smooth down, every pore is so comfortable and pleasant. He took off the quilt and lay down too. When he touched the person inside, he was really sweating profusely.

Sticky and greasy hugging each other, Xia Xia felt extremely uncomfortable. Just as Zhou Yinkun untied the bathrobe strap on her hand, she was about to lift the quilt, but the man held him down, "Wait a minute." Xia Xia

weakly Say: "I want to take a bath."

"I know, wait a minute."

Go take a bath now, there is a high probability that you will catch a cold.

Xia Xia was stuffed under the quilt, soaking the sheets with sweat, until forty minutes later, her body temperature finally returned to normal, and she stopped sweating profusely.

Zhou Yinkun touched her forehead, lifted the quilt, carried her out, and went into the bathroom.

The hot water quickly flooded to her chest, feeling a pair of big hands moving around her body, Xia Xia opened her eyes with difficulty and looked down.

At this moment, those hands full of shower gel were holding her breasts, rubbing their fingertips, and then slid one hand down into the water, caressing the lower abdomen, obviously intending to penetrate—The

girl subconsciously clamped her legs, and the bathtub The surface of the water immediately became choppy, and the water spilled out and splashed on the ground.

"Are you awake?" A slightly hoarse voice came from behind.

Only then did Xia Xia realize that she was sitting on a man with something hard on her back. Zhou Yinkun turned her around, and his eyes met for a moment.

Under the warm yellow light in the bathroom, the man's hair was slightly wet and his eyes were dark. Water droplets flowed down his jaw to his neck, across his Adam's apple, and quickly melted into the water.

Zhou Yinkun wrapped her arms around her waist, and the girl's delicate breasts pressed against his chest, "Are you comfortable?"

After sweating and fever, Xia Xia did feel a little more comfortable after taking a hot bath. But it's only a little bit. After all, the physical strength is exhausted, and it can't be recovered in a few minutes.

The two were so close that the tip of his nose could almost touch hers, Xia Xia lowered her head to avoid his sight.

Zhou Yinkun frowned, and pinched her waist: "I'm asking you something .

"

The process was really unbearable to recall, Xia Xia couldn't say a word of thanks, but moved a little and said, "I'll wash it myself."