94 Discovery

The news of Barlow's death in an explosion in the Pathumwan district made the news that night.

But at the same time as his death was reported, there was also the shocking scandal that he had joined the Colombian gang, and after returning to China to take up politics, he used his power to bribe Thai politicians with young girls from welfare homes.

The public was outraged for a while, and the police preliminarily speculated that the explosion was a retaliatory murder. The next investigation will focus on the officials involved in the sexual bribery case of the orphanage.

Right after the explosion, Xia Xia saw A Yao in the restaurant who hadn't seen him recently. He still had no expression on his face. When he sent her back, he saw several ambulances coming in the opposite direction on the road, and he didn't react unexpectedly at all.

Zhou Yinkun didn't know where he went, Xia Xia didn't care about it.

She sat on the sofa with her legs crossed, watched the news on TV, and recalled what Zhou Yinkun said in the restaurant today, her whole body was chilling.

At this time, there was movement at the door, Xia Xia turned her head slowly, and saw a figure she hadn't seen for a long time.

"Sister Kana!"

Kana's return undoubtedly gave Xia Xia a great sense of comfort and security. Kana also brought her a gift, but Xia Xia was not very interested. Kana also saw the news, and then heard Xia Xiayuan tell what happened today.

But after Kana finished listening, she stroked her hair, "Xia Xia, about my little uncle, if you see it, pretend you didn't see it, and if you hear it, pretend you didn't hear it. Don't ask, let alone interfere." Xia

Xia Xia immediately frowned. Kana didn't ask any more questions, and directly stood by Zhou Yinkun's side.

"Sister Kana, he doesn't care about other people's lives at all. People who are useful to him today can get away with it, but tomorrow they will be killed if they are useless." "Sister Kana, have you ever thought about

yourself? You live in Here, you know so many things about him, if one day you want to leave, will he--" "

No, Xia Xia." Kana held her hand, her voice was soft, "Brother Kun will not hurt me .Even if it does, then...I will forgive him."

Xia Xia stared blankly at Kana, seeing her gentle but firm expression, unable to say anything.

*

Box in Tiger City Nightclub. Zhou Yinkun casually fended off the woman who was about to post up to light his cigarettes, and clicked

, "I can't tell who the guest is?"

The big breasts that were about to come out, twisting her waist, shaking her chest tremblingly, came to another man in the box.

The man is in his fifties and is an authentic Thai. His skin is brown and black, but there is not a single gray hair on his head. There were already three or four women around him, but seeing Zhou Yinkun send the best figure beside him, Turner patted his thigh with satisfaction, and the woman sat up with a coquettish smile, her arms wrapped around his neck, her hands Nipples against his chin.

The man buried his entire face in it unceremoniously, and touched his hands from the hem of the woman's short skirt.

Zhou Yinkun was smoking a cigarette boredly. He was familiar with the lewd scene in front of him, but he didn't know if others would believe that the cabinet assistant in the Prime Minister's Office of Thailand, who often appeared on the news, would look like this in private .