3 Maniacs

Zhou Xiaxia stood in the room and saw that his father had a thick gauze wrapped around his head, and his mother's hands were also wrapped in gauze, and tears rolled in his eyes.

After the doctor left, there was only a family of three left in the room.

Zhou Yaohui hurt Xia Xia very much, and although he was still blurry and couldn't see things clearly, he still stretched out his hand towards his daughter: "Xia Xia come here." "

Dad..." A voice was extremely choked, and Zhou Yaohui's wife, Sama, sat on the edge of the bed and wiped her tears.

She is a gentle and beautiful Thai woman, since she followed Zhou Yaohui, she has wholeheartedly pounced on her husband, because Zhou Yaohui said that Chinese, she also studied seriously, and after less than three years of study, she was already able to speak fluent Chinese. She also knew that what her husband was doing was dangerous, but because she had never really seen it with him, she never knew how dangerous it was.

Until today, she opened the door and saw Zhou Yinkun standing outside, and he called his sister-in-law very politely. Then, knowing nothing, she took him upstairs and into her husband's study.

The man was still laughing and calling big brother one second, and the next second he pinched Zhou Yaohui's neck, picked him up and dragged him across the desk and smashed him on the ground. Immediately after that, he kicked Zhou Yaohui's head mercilessly, and he didn't even have time to ask more questions, and before he had time to raise his hand to fight back, he was pulled by Zhou Yinkun's hair and smashed on the safe.

She screamed and pounced, while Zhou Yinkun ripped off her clothes and even tore off a piece to wipe her hands.

Finally, he put it under his nose and sniffed, and said with a perverted face.

Sama hugged her husband and shook. She begged in her heart that Xia Xia would stay outside after school for a while, and never come back at this time.

Zhou Yinkun is a madman, a madman who looks normal, but has no humanity at all.

And Xia Xia said that she saw Zhou Yinkun and talked to him, and Zhou Yinkun also said: Next time I see her, I will take her to eat delicious.

"Xia Xia don't cry," Zhou Yaohui touched his daughter's face, smiled and said, "Dad is fine."

"Why did he hit someone?! Zhou Xiaxia's shoulders trembled with tears, "Dad, just the doctor said that you were not lightly injured, we, we should call the police to arrest him, he is intruding into the house and hurting people, dad, you know so many policemen, and..... Very powerful person, why don't you catch him..." She

choked so hard that she couldn't speak, and wanted to touch Zhou Yaohui's injury with her hand, and she was afraid that she would hurt him.

She cried so aggrieved and regretted it so much, she actually smiled at Zhou Yinkun, and actually called him uncle several times! Zhou Xiaxia held Zhou Yaohui's hand, "Dad, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Although

Zhou Yaohui was not often at home before, Zhou Xiaxia was very close to him, he held his daughter's hand in his left hand, and when his right hand was enough, he held his wife's hand.

"Okay, okay, don't cry. Don't mention today's matter again, especially Xia Xia, don't say anything about not reporting to the police. We are a family, and the little uncle is also the grandfather's own son. He...... It's just too young and has a bad temper, so when you see him, avoid it, don't mess with him. Remembered it?

Sama has always listened to her husband, she nodded, and wiped the tears from her daughter's face distressedly, "Remember what your mother told you?" Zhou Xiaxia nodded, "Far away from

Zhou Yinkun." "

Zhou Yaohui originally wanted to correct it, Zhou Yinkun is a bastard, for Xia Xia, he is also an elder. But the headache hit, he could not speak again, waved his hand, and signaled both mother and daughter to go out.

When the door closed, Zhou Xiaxia heard a low moan inside, it must have hurt, and it hurt so much that people who were so strong and calm as their father cried out in pain. He was just enduring it, enduring the pain of coaxing her and her mother. I don't want to make them more sad.

Zhou Xiaxia stood at the door of the room, tears rolling down the ground one by one.

Sama sighed and led Xia Xia towards her room, "Adult business, you don't care anymore." Go to school well, get admitted to Chulalongkorn University, make dad proud, remember?

"Hmm. Zhou Xiaxia nodded heavily, "Mom, I will work hard."

Sama touched her head, "Go to bed early, and come back early tomorrow when the end of school is over." "Good

. Zhou Xiaxia went back to the room and washed his face with cold water.

The water wet her broken hair, and she looked at herself in the mirror, secretly determined that her parents wanted her to go to the best university in Thailand, and she couldn't let them down. Three more years, enough time for her to work hard from midstream to upstream and then get better and better.

The face in the mirror is still childish, but extremely determined, she will definitely win five rounds of selection exams and enter Chulalongkorn University.

To do this, the first thing she did was tell her good friend Songeun and ask for his help.

Song Eun is a tall and sunny boy who has known each other since childhood because of the relationship between the two adults. After listening to this, Song'en smiled, revealing a row of white teeth, "Xia, do you think that as long as you study well, you can enter Chulalongkorn?"

Zhou Xiaxia held the collected textbooks and homework in his hand, and looked up at Song En with a puzzled expression.

"The five rounds of selection for the college entrance examination include educational experience, participation in activities, and awards received; Direct enrollment university entrance examination; University entrance exams; Self-proclaimed independent exams... That is to say, you not only have to study well, but also excel in all aspects. Song En said that Chinese's tone was a little funny, and Zhou Xiaxia wanted to listen carefully to the follow-up, but he still couldn't help laughing.

"Song, you still speak Thai, it's not that I can't understand it.

"Not really! One of the hardest languages in the world is Chinese, and as long as I can say this well, there is nothing I can't do!

"Okay, okay, then you go on. Zhou Xiaxia walked all the way with his schoolbag before he reached the bus station.

Although their families are very good, Song En and Xia Xia have taken the bus to and from school since they were children, which is no different from ordinary children.

"What are you in a hurry? This is all something that high school students should consider, what is your junior high school student in a hurry? Compared to this, we have to hurry over, my grandfather's birthday party, your family is coming. Speaking

of this, Zhou Xiaxia suddenly remembered that he was going to Chinatown today to celebrate the birthday of Song'en's grandfather. But...... Dad is injured, how to get there?

But she promised Song'en that she would go.