22 Kindness

His voice was timid.

Xia Xia looked in the direction he pointed, and saw many tents, and there were many people on the beach. At first glance, he would think they were all tourists. However, the little boy was naked from the upper body, only wearing a pair of shorts, no shoes underneath, and so skinny, as if he hadn't had a full meal for a long time.

Xia Xia asked: "Are the people you mentioned also children like you?"

The little boy nodded.

Xia Xia looked at the unsold boxes of lunch boxes left on the table. The money from the charity sale itself is used to help people in need. The children in front of me and children like him obviously belong to this category. Although they definitely don't have the money to buy them, if they can help them directly with bento, it can be regarded as practice The original intention of this summer camp.

So Xia Xia said, "Wait for me."

The little boy saw Xia Xia walked to another booth not far away, pointed to the female student sitting inside, and said something. The little boy clearly saw the disdainful expression on the chubby big sister's face, so he immediately looked away and didn't look there again.

As long as you don't watch it, you won't feel the contempt.

Here Xia Xia wants to buy a few bottles of water with her own money. The place selling water in the square is a bit far away, and the little boy is still waiting for her.

"Xia, you care too much." The speaker was a student from Patana Middle School, a Thai girl who could speak four languages.

When Xia Xia let the child have lunch just now, she had already noticed, and now Xia Xia came to her to buy water, this Thai girl who was two years older than Xia Xia was very puzzled.

"Where is this? Pattaya. In Pattaya, many of these children who are left on the street are born to prostitutes. It's too common. Can you manage it? I advise you to stay away. A child might be born with AIDS."

In just two or three sentences, Xia Xia was taken aback.

She has never been to Pattaya, and she only heard that this is the only area in Thailand, a Buddhist country, where sex trafficking is actually legal. This time, she felt that it was no different from other cities.

The little boy still kept his original standing posture, looking at him eagerly, Xia Xia was stunned for a few seconds, and then said, "I'm sorry for you.

" Xia Xia bought five bottles of water.

Seeing Xia Xia coming back with water in her arms, the child's eyes sparkled. The task Xia Xia gave him was to hold the bento carefully. The two of them, one big and one small, led the way, and the big one followed, and walked towards a certain place among the crowd on the beach.

Stepping on the soft sand, the warm wind blows head-on, with a faint smell of sea water.

The more you walk towards the crowd, the more you feel the heat wave after another. This heat wave comes from the not-so-low temperature in Thailand in June, but also from...

Xia Xia originally focused on following the little boy, bypassing a Suddenly a woman came out of the tent, and Xia Xia's eyes widened instantly. There are so many people on the beach, but this woman came out naked, her round and plump breasts and the dark underside... The

huge visual impact made her sweat on her forehead. As a woman who took a bath, she didn't pay much attention to her body Xia Xia Mingming knew that she shouldn't look at her, but she still couldn't control her eyes. She followed the coquettish woman and looked at the crowd who were frantically swinging and frolicking in the sea.

She gasped at the sight. Among the laughing crowd were men and women, old and young, and more than one was naked. Some danced and kissed each other, and some simply threw their underwear into the sea, and then got naked. The body suddenly plunged into the sea, and quickly disappeared.

At this time, there was a strange sound from the tent beside him, and then, from the tent where the naked woman came out just now, two men and a woman came out one after another, wearing pitifully scant fabrics, with no shyness on their faces.

Xia Xia looked at the tents all over the beach again, and was horrified.

At this moment, the back of his hand became hot, and Xia Xia was startled. Looking down, it was the child who was walking in front with a bento just now and turned back at some point. He actually called Xia Xia, but because the beach was too noisy, Xia Xia was distracted again and didn't hear it at all.

He then patted the back of Xia Xia's hand with the little hand he had just wiped clean with a wet tissue.

Seeing Xia Xia come back to his senses, the child pointed to the front again. Xia Xia looked over and saw a few children sitting together. The older one looked about eleven or twelve years old, and the younger one looked about two or three years old, and they were being hugged by other half-grown children.

Both boys and girls wore very little clothes, and they were all dirty. Some children still held some food packaging bags in their hands, probably picking up leftovers from other people's meals.

Seeing the little boy holding several bento boxes in his hands, followed by a sister holding water, those children were indescribably surprised, but there was a little bit of defense in the surprise.

Xia Xia walked over to put the water down, and immediately a child ran over to grab it. The sand was thrown everywhere, and Xia Xia subconsciously took a few steps back. Then she found that the child who was walking with her was looking at her, and seeing her retreating, his expression was a bit disappointed.

But in just two seconds, he immediately grinned at her, and then gave the bento in his arms to the oldest boy.

The two said something in a low voice, only to see the older boy patted the little boy's head, and then drank a few times. A group of children, some holding water and some holding bento boxes, all obediently said thank you to Xia Xia.

On the contrary, Xia Xia was a little embarrassed. The lunch break was about to pass, and she had to go back to prepare things for the charity sale in the afternoon, so she smiled and waved her hands to say goodbye to the children.

When she turned around, she felt a little emotional. Such simple food and water seemed priceless in the eyes of these children.