18 Exchange

At the same time, a red dot also appeared at Zhou Yaohui's temple.

The cold and hard muzzle was on Zhou Yinkun's head, and the force was very strong. Zhou Yinkun tilted his head slightly, and the outline of his jaw became clearer.

"Wow. He pinched Xia Xia's neck and gradually forced, almost lifting her up, "You know, the first time your father pointed a gun at me."

Zhou Xiaxia couldn't hear his voice clearly, her face was blue, her eyes were black and white, only her toes touched the ground hard, and she knew for the first time that this was the feeling of being close to death.

"Zhou Yinkun, this is my daughter. Zhou Yaohui said in a deep voice.

Zhou Yinkun sneered, turned his head sideways and let Zhou Yaohui's muzzle point at him, "Big brother, what are you waiting for if you don't shoot?" Saying

that, he also nodded Zhou Yaohui's muzzle, "You kill me, my people will kill your father and daughter, oh yes, and the sister-in-law at home, isn't it good that our family is reunited?"

"As for my little niece. Zhou Yinkun said while looking at Zhou Xiaxia, he tilted his head, "Junior go first, give us elders a way to explore the underground."

His hand was slightly forced, and Zhou Xiaxia felt a sharp pain in his neck, as if it was about to break in the next moment. At this moment, the instinct to survive burst out, she held the hand that Zhou Yinkun pinched her with both hands, and a terrified whimper came out of her mouth, and tears couldn't stop slipping, but her little strength was insignificant for an adult man, and Zhou Xiaxia stretched out her hand towards her father with difficulty.

Zhou Yaohui really couldn't see through what Zhou Yinkun was going to do. But the child couldn't stand him tossing like this.

The gun that was pointed at Zhou Yinkun was finally put down. Zhou Yaohui's expression was complicated: "What the hell are you going to do?" Zhou Yinkun was very satisfied with this compromise, and the hand pinched around the girl's neck was also loosened, and

Zhou Xiaxia was finally able to breathe normally.

"It's nothing, how about the eldest brother take fifty kilograms of hallucinogens in exchange for your daughter's life? Hearing

this, Zhou Yaohui frowned: "You want to do poison?"

Zhou Yinkun raised his eyebrows.

"Dad never lets you touch that. "

This is ... No, right? Zhou Yinkun smiled and turned his head sideways, looking at the eyes of last Xia Xia.

The girl saw the playfulness and defiance in the man's black eyes, and her heart trembled. Before she could react, the next moment her whole person was lifted up, the man carried the girl with one hand and walked towards the back of the car, Zhou Yaohui was shocked, and wanted to reach out to stop it but was blocked by Ah Yao.

Zhou Xiaxia was pinched by Zhou Yinkun's neck against the wall, hanging in the air under her feet, Yu Guang could see the abyss thirty-four stories high under her feet, she was like a rag doll nailed to the wall, as long as the man in front of her let go, she would immediately fall and fall to pieces.

Extreme fear and pain made the girl open her mouth but could not make a sound, her back was soaked with cold sweat, her whole body was paralyzed, and even her breath gradually weakened.

Such a pale and weak look did not arouse Zhou Yinkun's sympathy, but looked back at Zhou Yaohui: "Big brother, this child in your family is too weak, or raise another one." Saying

that, he picked up Zhou Xiaxia and threw it down.

"I'll give it to you! Zhou Yaohui roared, "You put my daughter down!" Zhou