24 Menace

At ten o'clock in the evening, on the luxury cruise ship in Pattaya Harbour, someone was clinking glasses amidst the noisy party.

"Akun, Mr. Wu personally picked this wine." Tasang was naked, wearing a pair of floral shorts, with two lipstick marks on her face, and she poured wine on both sides flatteringly as she spoke.

Zhou Yinkun glanced at him.

"I heard that Mr. Zhou also has a winery in France. This wine is not unusual in the eyes of experts." The

man who spoke was sitting on Zhou Yinkun's left. There was a small wine table between them, and Tasang knelt in the middle to pour wine , After pouring, he quickly stepped aside and stood with the tall and straight Ayao.

Wu Bangqi was in his fifties, he had taken off his national police uniform, and he didn't look as serious as in the news reports. This person is of Chinese-Thai mixed race, inherited the brownish-black skin of his Thai father, and also inherited the character of his Chinese mother who is both right and left. He is slightly fat but not weak, and there is not a single gray hair on his head.

Even though no one here knows that this is the deputy director of the Thai National Police, General Wu Bangqi, who is known for his resolute and unselfish manner, but just looking at his eyes, you will have the feeling of being pressed to the throat by a police gun.

As the middleman, Tasang didn't dare to offend a high-ranking official like Wu Bangqi, let alone a lunatic like Zhou Yinkun. He had thought twice before speaking, but he still offended people.

Of these two, the one who didn't suffer the most was Tasan.

Seeing Wu Bangqi open his mouth, Tasang quickly shut up, not daring to say another word. I thought Zhou Yinkun could smile a bit after hearing Wu Bangqi's compliment, and he just moved on to the next important thing, but he sneered after hearing it: "I have a winery in France, and Mr. Wu knows it." Tasang thought to

himself He secretly said that he had suffered, and it was obvious that Wu Bangqi had secretly checked Zhou Yinkun's background. Just check it out, why did you say it? Isn't this clearly provoking him? Tasan took another two steps back calmly.

Seeing Zhou Yinkun's expression that seemed to be a smile but not a smile, Wu Bangqi admitted generously, "There is an old saying in China that if you know yourself and the enemy, you will win a hundred battles."

"Oh." The man stroked the rim of the wine glass with his clean and slender fingers, and said slowly, "Mr. Wu regards me as an enemy?" If we can't cooperate, we're friends, but if we fail to cooperate, aren't we enemies?"

Tasang's face turned green with fright. This is a threat. Wu Bangqi threatened Zhou Yinkun when he came up because of his status as deputy director. What kind of temper does this guy have? It's only for him to threaten others, when is it his turn to threaten him?

The seemingly relaxed and smiling few words filled the whole yacht with a strong smell of gunpowder.

Tasang's heart was almost jumping into his throat, cold sweat broke out on his forehead and back, and he muttered in his heart that he shouldn't be in this muddy water, but knowing that this matter could not be avoided, he wiped his sweat While looking at A Yao who was standing next to him, he still had no expression on his face, but the outline of the gun could be seen slightly on the back of his waist.

Tasang knew a little about A Yao, he followed Zhou Yinkun a long time ago, he was extremely loyal and obedient, even if Zhou Yinkun told him to kill the king of Thailand with one shot, A Yao would not hesitate for a second.

So if something went wrong, he would absolutely dare to kill Wu Bangqi. But Wu Bangqi can't be killed. Anyone who killed the entire cruise ship today will not be able to escape.

He looked at Zhou Yinkun tremblingly again, hoping that he would not go crazy today.

The current Zhou Yinkun looks quite normal, even the corners of his lips are slightly raised, he looks even better than when he is not smiling.

With a "click", the flame of the lighter made Tasang tremble in fright. He saw Zhou Yinkun lit a cigarette, took a puff, and blew out a round smoke ring leisurely.

Tasan frowned, unable to understand. " It seems that

Mr. Wu is still more diligent than me. I'm too lazy to check. You old man should tell you the truth."

Wu Bangqi looked at him: "What?"

" Zhou Yinkun hooked his fingers lazily with a cigarette in his mouth, and when Tasang saw it, he nodded and bowed and went over to pour the wine.

"I just want to know where Mr. Wu's money comes from." Zhou Yinkun said, "Don't talk about selling some shell company, you can't fool children."

Wu Bangqi's face was not very good.

This week Zhou Yinkun didn't want him to confess, but also threatened him. The first sentence asked the most terrible thing. It was obvious that he knew that there was a problem with the source of the money in his hand. But how much did Zhou Yinkun know? Wu Bangqi was not sure if he asked whether the words were a test or a threat.

The smell of alcohol was mixed with the smell of smoke, and the surrounding fell into an eerie silence.

Zhou Yinkun tapped the wine glass again and again with his fingers, and every time he tapped, the hearts of the people present trembled. It's like a bomb counting down, you don't know how powerful it will be when the time is up.

After smoking more than half of a cigarette, Zhou Yinkun threw the cigarette into the wine glass, and there was a prickling sound in the fine white wine immediately.

He stood up and was about to leave, Wu Bangqi frowned and said, "Wait."

Zhou Yinkun turned his head and raised his eyebrows frivolously: "There is only one chance.

" What can be found must be what he doesn't care about being discovered, such as how many properties he owns, how many overseas accounts he has, how many arms he smuggles every year... But

these have nothing to do with what they are going to do this time. As long as Zhou Yinkun can supply the goods, it will be fine.

And this ability can be known without checking. He is Saipon's own son after all.

However, the question Zhou Yinkun asked was Wu Bangqi's lifeblood. Once the source of funds was leaked, he would hand over his weakest weakness to the other party.

As long as the deal is still in place, Zhou Yinkun will naturally not reveal half of it. But if any accident happened, at least Wu Bangqi would not dare to drag him into the water.

"The Phaya Thai Royal Foundation." Wu Bangqi said in a deep voice.

If he didn't say anything, Zhou Yinkun left directly. The transaction fell through.

Hearing that Zhou Yinkun laughed, it really was embezzlement of public funds. It's just...it's actually the funds of the Royal Foundation, no wonder it can't be found. Once you know the source, it will be easy to handle later.

Tasang clearly felt that the man was in a good mood.

"The cruise ship will dock soon, and I will pay Mr. Wu a bottle of good wine."

Zhou Yinkun raised his chin, and Wu Bangqi saw cigarette butts floating in the wine glass. His wine could no longer be drunk, but Zhou Yinkun's wine had to be drunk.